AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite Advertisements

+15
Artemis93
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
MayFlower
kyo
Ithil
yuki
Jin
Apocalypse
Azeron
anime-guru
Aceviper
Omkar
Arr0wHeaD
Rukawa_Kaede
Red
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Your Favourite Advertisements Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:56 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

First topic message reminder :

i don't know of a better place to put this thread.

#####################
WARNING
#####################
This thread(if ever popular) may contain video links to youtube or other such video streaming sites. i don't know why im writing this as warning but some people actually don't like this shit. weird, i know.
END
#####################

well, for starters i like the AXE advert for AXE: Dark Temptation. it's kinda funny with the chocolate dude walking around letting chicks eat him. i like that permanent smile he has all the time. though i have never even seen one, my sources tell me that the deo SUCKS! apparently, it doesn't smell like chocolate, but COFFEE! the guy had cold when he told me this. i'd trust him.

51Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:36 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin wrote:When it comes to old ads, I used to really like these two Nokia ads - one of them was this Nokia 3220; New phone everyday thing
Is that the one where the phones come out in circles like in a factory like thing and the frames change and there's awesome tweet tweet techno-ish music in the background with some beats?
I used to love that advert,... ie if we're talking about the same thing.
Oh and thanks for the drog. term. Very Happy

Jin wrote:the new fevicol add with the moustache girl is kinda funny!
Kinda funny?
DUDE! It's AWESOME!
Very simple concept. But executed wonderfully.
I liked the ending where the baby gets it... ie in the next life.

@Artemis: There is an EDIT button to the top left of each of your posts. You can make corrections in your posts by clicking on it.

52Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:21 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

The kabadi add for the promotion of condom too is a good add!
- Dec 1 - World Aids Day

53Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Um, i like that surf excel Commercial.

You know.... A school boy figures out that mam named 'Rosy' didn't turn up to the school that day, as her dog passed away. The kid makes his way to Rosy mam's home only to find her gloomy and lost.... then the kid imitates like a dog and tries to cheer up his teacher,perhaps, beautifully conveys message that 'I am there for you,mam'.
In the process of dog-like-acting, the boy gets his dress dirty. (So what? surf excel hai nai!).

And not just this commercial, Remember the other commercial? Where two kids returning from a school,the girl lands into the puddle and then the boy kicks & punches the puddle just to cheer up his sister and finally says sweetly 'sorry bol raha hai'.

These commercials captured many hearts, at least mine.

54Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Bingo Ad
The One with the couple doing sign language from balcony to balcony.

THAT ONE IS PRICELESS. The Welding Helmet at the end, especially

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

55Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

have anyone seen the camlin permanent markers add
see it its a really good add https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=002AY4cb5uw

56Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:12 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Arr0wHeaD wrote:Seen the New Singing 'Docomo' Ad?

Most annoying thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVSy1dbU9GM

Makes me want to drive over something fragile in a Monster Truck.

makes me wanna break the Tv do do do do mo mo mo co co co?

57Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 am

Kazuki

Kazuki
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Most annoying and overplayed song ever... -_-"

I really disliked the shock-laga add.....thought the song was stuck in my head..forever after that... (the new one where the dude is in his bathrobe shock dancing because of a hair dryer, and the maid who then touches him starts doing the same thing only it looks like she's trying to feel him up, then his jealous wife comes to seperate them and then there's a creepy threesome for a while until his son comes and tosses the dryer away with a hockey stick...) >_< I can't believe I actually sat and patiently typed that out....

58Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:37 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Kazuki wrote:Most annoying and overplayed song ever... -_-"

I really disliked the shock-laga add.....thought the song was stuck in my head..forever after that... (the new one where the dude is in his bathrobe shock dancing because of a hair dryer, and the maid who then touches him starts doing the same thing only it looks like she's trying to feel him up, then his jealous wife comes to seperate them and then there's a creepy threesome for a while until his son comes and tosses the dryer away with a hockey stick...) >_< I can't believe I actually sat and patiently typed that out....

Havells Switches.

Believe me, it's easier to just say the name and provide a link.

But thats the point, so many times you miss out what product the ad is about.

Eg- The Society Tea ad.
(I had to bash my head till I remembered the name of the product. Believe me, it's hard to figure out)

It involves a 45 second ad, mindblowingly boring, of two people doing yoga (quite badly) with water droplets around.

-At that point I'm thinking *Must be a water commercial. Bisleri or Aquafina*

And then they show a radiant light of ridiculous magnitue coming out from behind them.

-At that point I think *Oh, must be a jewelery ad. Asmi or Nakshatra*

And the music gets a lot faster and the Yoga gets a lot twistier (The strain is visible on the actors faces)

-At That point I think *I was wrong all along. This is some health thing. Real Juice or Saffola*

Finally theres a cup of water shown and tea dropped into it, with the logo 'Society Tea'.
-At THAT point, I go *WTF?*

Mind you, the ad is almost a minute long and it bores you to no end.

59Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:28 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

@Arr0w & Kazu: Stupid ads like that make me feel good about not watching TV these days.
Very Happy

My friends asked me to DOWNLOAD an advert (they know I don't watch TV) from YouTube because it's funny. And it was pretty good!

"Pyaar Bant'they Chalo!"
Catchy song. From an old hindi movie I think.
.... so don't be HUNGRY!

60Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Fri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

the malayalam save power adds

61Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 pm

Ankita

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hutch ads are an all time fave... I still go around singing 'You and I'... I love that ad of AirTel where this little kid is scolded by his mom and he goes all the way to the terrace with his toy phone, calls (fake, of course) his dad and complains... when he gets back home and his mother pacifies him, he says "I know Dad called and scolded you!!"
A touching ad is the Havells wire ad... The one in which the mother is making rotis with her hand. Her son goes and bends a wire to make it a whatever-it-is that is used to hold rotis while heating them... Sweet Smile

62Your Favourite Advertisements - Page 3 Empty Re: Your Favourite Advertisements Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Ankita wrote:I love that ad of AirTel where this little kid is scolded by his mom and he goes all the way to the terrace with his toy phone, calls (fake, of course) his dad and complains... when he gets back home and his mother pacifies him, he says "I know Dad called and scolded you!!

One of my friends relatives acts in that one....

But now, time for
FAVOURITE ADS-FIFA EDITION!

I've been watching the world cup lately, and I must say there are some pretty nice ads here-

Starting with the 'I'm in loove' Ad for Vodafone.
I know a lot of people find it annoying, but it's so ridiculous, it's funny
(Dang, I can't find a link to it, I'll post its description later)

Next- The Lionel Messi/David Villa F50 ad
Very well shot..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdhTYb67YIw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum