AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

+4
Jin
Omkar
Red
Aceviper
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Yes, I know. Very creative topic. But oh well..

You can add short little reviews as well.

If you are stuck on something we might be able to help, or direct you to a website/forum/faq that will help.

Currently playing games:
Fable 2 - I don't find much change from Fable 1. Only the addition of the dog and some enhancements here and there make up Fable 2. Environments look the same too, even though it boasts of a world 10 times the original game.

GTA 4 - Its my first time trying to complete a Grand Theft Auto game without cheats. The game is brilliant. Though its more of a 9.5/10 game rather than the 10/10 game its made out to be.

Fifa 09 - I play this for relief from the other games. Nothing like a sports game to break monotony.

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Project IGI (doing for the 4th time)

im stuck at the same level again....for the 4th time (again)

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

IGI's pretty good. what's the guy's name? Davy Jones or something, yes?

right now, i don't get time to play games... correction. i do not get time to play proper games. all i've ever played for the past 2 months is BOUNCE.

yup, that annoying yet addictive mobile game usually found in old NOKIA mobile phones. i finished it too. 4 times over.
it's addictive i'll give you that. as long as you've not finished it youre hooked and the moment you do you throw the damn thing away and never touch it again. i play it repeatedly out of boredom and sheer joblessness.

personally, the 7th level is the toughest.

Omkar

Omkar

forgive me for being so outdated, but i m playing nfs underground 2. but ya i was exposed to bully and crysis recently- both mind blastingly awesome games.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

OK I finished Fable 2.
I also finished Bioshock. Smile
GTA 4 is still on, I'm almost done with the main story.

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

omkardaone wrote:forgive me for being so outdated, but i m playing nfs underground 2. but ya i was exposed to bully and crysis recently- both mind blastingly awesome games.

heh, i play games older than myself. heh. beat that.

yeah Crysis was nice, its fun to do whatever you want to do with a power-suit. but aliens are another story. MAXIMUM ARMOR!
Bully is fun. i totally agree. it's rockstar's way of watering down GTA to college/school level audiences. something that the fans can relate to themselves. but kissing girls to up stamina? i guess that comes from those bumpy rides with hookers in GTA Very Happy good fun both games.

Bagpipes wrote:...I finished Fable 2....
Fable 1 is for pansies. come on, have you seen those malnutritioned-bear-wolverine-homeless-looking-monsters??? furfags!
i hear in Fable 2 you get a dog that can do tricks for you.
"Roll over, boy!", "Steal gold from that innocent looking farmer-man!", "Go beat the last boss of the game all by yourself while i sit here making love to a teddy bear!", "That's a good dog!"
and the guy looks a lot less kid-like in F2.
btw, what did you name your dog? or are all dogs "Fido" by default and there's nothing you can do about it?

Right now, i'm playing Silent Hill. finished almost half of it. pretty
scary... for a 1999 game. also, i'm planning to get my hands on Metal
Fatigue. god, please don't let it suck like Total Annihilation. im
retro, yeah get over it!

Hey I liked Fable Crying or Very sad and I don't usually like RPG games.
And Fable 2 isn't all that good. The worst game I played, yet.
I'm done with GTA4, now working towards 100% completion.

Playing Assassins Creed and Gears Of War 2. ^_^

EDIT: I named my dog Kiba, but its of no use since the name just isn't said anywhere. The dog is only referred to a couple of times, but all they say is, 'Your dog'. By default its just 'dog'.

What do you mean 'lot less kid like' ? Are you referring to the box art? It makes no difference to the game, really. In both games you start out as a kid.. you get do like, 5 quests. Then its '20 YEARS LATER' and *poof* you're an adult. So pay no attention to box art, its just for show. My character came out looking extremely fat and ugly. In both Fable 1 and Fable 2, it came nowhere close to the box art.

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Counter Strike Condition Zero, Oni, Empire Earth II, Age of Mythology Expansion: The Titans.

sStuck on Cs Condition Zero. Im playing on HARD.

Omkar

Omkar

the outdated yours truly has no qualms admitting his pc doesn't have a single game and he was stuck on minesweeper expert since last 2 months and finally has completed it! in just 409 seconds!

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

tetris -_-

Played recently:

Frontlines: Fuel Of War
Halo 3
Devil May Cry 4

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

chess
and ai sucks they cheat
even in kaun banega crorepati if u take 50-50 for the final question the anser will be crossed out and no matter what u give ull go wrong

Ampitup

Ampitup

Shinobi for the PS2 I'm stuck with the last boss in normal mode. If I kill this guy I'll unlock a new playable character >.>

And i deliberately stopped playing Fatal Frame 2 - Crimson Butterfly(PS2). Its giving me goosebumps. Eeerie silence, wind howling and ghosts having a party. Imagine killing 'em by asking 'em to say 'Cheese' and *click*. That's right, the only weapon is a camera that is supposed to capture ghosts. And I'm low on film

Last edited by Ampitup on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Fatal Frame, eh? sounds cool...haven't heard of it before though.

I'm playing a real old classic- House of the Dead 2. Funnz!

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

Ampitup wrote:Shinobi for the PS2 I'm stuck with the last boss in normal mode. If I kill this guy I'll unlock a new playable character >.>

And i deliberately stopped playing Fatal Frame 2 - Crimson Butterfly(PS2). Its giving me goosebumps. Eeerie silence, wind howling and ghosts having a party. Imagine killing 'em by asking 'em to say 'Cheese' and *click*. That's right, the only weapon is a camera that is supposed to capture ghosts. And I'm low on film
thats scary?

Ampitup

Ampitup

thats scary?
I never did like the horror types with a silly yet magnificent weapon.
I'll do a Resident Evil any day ( love them rocket launchers). But not this one. Still I got to finish the darn thing before I forget the controls and the map.

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

well try the level in pokemon gba where there are ghosts and that psychic things if u pass that then theres nothin to worry!

Ahh Fatal Frame 2 .. I was talking to Red about that game just the other day..scary stuff!!.. here's a screenshot..

Game you are currently playing or stuck on. Fatal_frame_ii_crimson_butterfly_profilelarge

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

try 'and yet it moves'
its too good!

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

YAY!
NewGuy likes Survival Horror!

I'm playing Resident Evil(1.... for the PS Smile ) right now. I'm almost half way through the game.
After I finished Silent Hil(1... for the PS Smile) I was schocked to find that nearly all of the "TOP 10 HORROR GAMES EVAR"-lists had SH at #2 and RE at #1 spot. So I decied to check it out.

RE is totally different from SH. Scary in an entirely different way. I'm planning to write a thread on it after I beat the game.

And I've heard of Crimson Butterfly(talked about it with Baggy last week). Yeah it is kinda scary when you're gonna fight ghosts with cameras. I do remember this awesome cut-scene where the twins(they are twins, right?) are outside the garden and they talk something in Jap and then one of them lays her hand on the other's shoulder from behind..... and then she passes by her side and then she turns back and nobody's there and DAMN it's frikkin scary. You have gotta see it in youtube or soemthing. Amp probably knows what I'm talking about.

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

how do u finish the level of bats in and yet it moves?

Ampitup

Ampitup

Yes they are TWINS. I plan on d/l Fatal Frame 1 as well.
Both games have twins in them and the scene you referred to, is the least of your worries. And after the scene they enter a house where the first stage starts. When it comes to Survival Horror, you gotta play it, to experience it. There are so many ghosts sighted around the village which is supposed to be enveloped in an "Eternal Night". Its a curse on the village that stuck time. So, the village is re-living the horror of the night when they were all killed (something like that)

Resident Evil? Which one RedWOLF (btw do you have a short name or does everyone call you RW?) I played RE4 and the zombies here have AI >.< they gang up in groups and throw weapons.

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Ampitup wrote:Resident Evil? Which one RedWOLF (btw do you have a short name or does everyone call you RW?) I played RE4 and the zombies here have AI >.< they gang up in groups and throw weapons.

Call me Red Smile

And I'm playing RE 1.... the PC port to the PSX version.
THE VERY FIRST ONE!

I'm kinda new to survival horror. My first one was Silent Hill and now I'm an addict.
Everyone said RE is better than SH so I was giving it a go.

Oh and my PC sucks so I'm forced to go retro. The whole NextGen thing doesn't appeal to me much anyways.... except maybe for Gears of War and God of War. Both Marcus and Kratos are killer characters. SUPER BAD-ASS!!!

Oh and I aslo like the Metal Gear series. And it's somewhere on the top of my all time favourites list. Jin and I finished it at his place long ago.... *sigh* good old days.

Now RE1 isn't that great,... i mean it's super old(i've played older but still...) but it sucks compared to the newer ones. Both RE1 and SH1 sucks for voice acting. Lame LAME dialogues. Super corny.
But the fear's all there.... but dissapears sometime after the first 2 hours.

RE4 is the one with Leon right? RIGHT? I saw the start of RE2 and Leon's pretty funny. It's a PS2 game and it's way out of my league. And you say it's got Zombie AI??? HA HA HA! The zombies in RE1 literally have no brains.

RE is nice in that it gives you shock horror whereas in SH it's more psychological. The very ambiance of the creepy rooms in SH give you chills. But in RE, it's the baddies than scare you and sometime or the other, you get bored of them.

Oh and if you'd like a good laugh, go check out the intro video for RE Director's Cut HERE.
It super funny! The part where Jill shouts "Joseph!!!" and Chris shouts "NO! Don't GO!!"
are AWESOME funny!

Ampitup

Ampitup

Yea its got Leon. Its got mini adventures as well. So, it took me about 2 weeks to finish it off and unlock everything except for the Hard Mode. I need to finish normal and then finish hard to unlock a special weapon.

I already went through hell playing a mini game where you need to score 5 stars in each round using all the characters in order to unlock a magnum called 'Hand cannon' its got around 99 firepower and unlimited ammo Ubercool
There is an Unlimited ammo Rocker Launcher that can be bought for $1000000 after you're done with the game.

Personally I prefer the magnum. RE is famous for the magnum revolver and almost every game has got one, along with the Rocket Launcher ^^
RE 2 has got 2 discs One has Leon's scenario and the other has Claire Redfield.

LMAO, that vid is really funny.

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

currently i'm playing prototype haha devastator rulezz!!!!!!and prototype completed too but then also u can wreck havoc in new york city muhahah!!!
gta iv also completed rockstar games roxx!!!!the most realistic adaptation of new york cityluv strolling in the central park and giving $5 to the guy who is singing awesome!!!!!then also gta vice city was the best tommy vercetti kiked some serious ass!!!
the godfather 2 completed awesome execution style.but the clip scenes suck u have to see the whole clip.
fallout 3 completed-shit this game was tough!!!!huge map super huge!!!post-apocalyptic environment was awesome!!!deserves to win all the awards!!
bionic commando sucked big tym!!!deleted!!!

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum