AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Manga are you currently reading?

+9
shruti
punk_rock_hitomi
leon
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
MayFlower
Kahoko_25
kyo
Jin
Aceviper
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Which Manga are you currently reading? Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

First topic message reminder :

I'm on multiple ones actually.

Bleach
Basilisk
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Naruto
FMA
Beauty is the Beast
Hayate no gotoku
Genshiken
Voyeurs Inc.

when one gets over i jump to the next. In rapid succession.

EDIT: Now that Basilisk is over, I'm going for Voyeurs inc.

Last edited by Aceviper on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished Basilisk.)

26Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 am

kyo

kyo

Shoot... theres more than 30 series up there... Its a wonder I can keep the stories straight...

27Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:52 am

shruti

shruti
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

even i have many series up to read Neutral By the way, kyo, that was a nice neat and organized list.. Nice.. i think i'll start yankee to megane chan or whatever sometime soon.... yeah Kyo... were you the one who made a typo like CUbs instead of dubs?? That was funny Very Happy

28Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 am

kyo

kyo

Yeah I make typos all the time...

I edited that post like 5 times I think... what happened was that I came up with 20 odd series the 1st time... then added some more... then I noticed they had somehow all lined up almost perfectly broken down by genre... so I decided to give them genre tags too... LoL...

Oh.. and its Yankee Kun No Megane Chan as it turns out... and its not bad... I think I am halfway through it already.... LoL... Its quite refreshing for a high school rom com... and has more emphasis on the comedy which I like... a kind of reverse harem situation developing here though... we shall see how that goes... the Lead female reminds me of Haruhi Suzumiya... only shes... not Haruhi.... its a little hard to explain... but suffice to say she marches to the beat of her own, HIGHLY different drum...

EDIT

Akumetsu is over as well.... seems I had missed a few chapters when I was in India... ending was... what I expected... but not what I wanted...

29Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

I’m finally done with Hana kimi. Hmm, it was a good managa, I enjoyed reading it. And I’m off to resume reading my other managas. That would be Naruto, Skip beat and Bleach along with Law of Ueki plus.

30Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

kyo

kyo

So many ongoing manga... it hurts...

Whistle scanslations were completed recently... but 2 more soccer series have popped in to fill that one empty spot....

J Dream Hishounen

Giant Killing

Then another new series by the name of Yureka... interesting stuff... reminds me of 1/2 Prince... only less comedy more drama...

Then lessee... erm... Psyren is going strong... havent kept up with the last 10 odd chapters though...

Then... Kaze No Slipheed... motoring along just fine....

For those who are interested... new chapter of Skip Beat should be out in about 6-7 days time...

Kimi No Todoke and kaicho Wa Maid Sama are going slow now....

Meh... theres a lot more... but this should be enough for now...

31Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:30 pm

koolaidman

koolaidman
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Currently reading: Naruto, Mr. Fullswing, Kimi ni Todoke, Kekkaishi, Fairy Tail, Hajime no Ippo, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Beelzebub, Billy Bat, Baby Steps, Kenji, and Area no Kishi.

I might have just finished some or I might have dropped some, but that's all I can think of right now that I'm reading.

32Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:53 pm

BloodAlchemist

BloodAlchemist
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I'm reading Naruto, Fairy Tail and Cage of Eden at the moment. Also I catch up on History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi from time to time.

33Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun May 29, 2011 1:22 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Well my first full-fledged series started and ended with xxxholic. I'm currently on TRC, which is on and off since I'm beginning to lose interest in reading again (never had it anyway). Hopefully I'll complete it and find out what happens in the end.

34Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun May 29, 2011 3:35 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I'm searching for Kurosagi Corpse Delivery Service- Any volumes after Vol 7.

Apparently scanalations are out till vol 11. But I can't find them.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

35Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

I'm reading Lee Nicky's ongoing works...The One and Youth Gone Wild. And both have exquisitely beautiful artwork, in fact the best artwork I've ever seen. Also Ouran High School Host Club, since the anime ending was totally abrupt and random. I want to find out what really happens in the end.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

36Which Manga are you currently reading? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun May 27, 2012 5:21 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Currently reading/read Cage of Eden, Ouran Manga.

Also trying to finish up with Ares - Vagrant knight.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum