AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which Manga are you currently reading?

+9
shruti
punk_rock_hitomi
leon
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
MayFlower
Kahoko_25
kyo
Jin
Aceviper
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Which Manga are you currently reading? Tue May 19, 2009 11:07 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

I'm on multiple ones actually.

Bleach
Basilisk
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
Naruto
FMA
Beauty is the Beast
Hayate no gotoku
Genshiken
Voyeurs Inc.

when one gets over i jump to the next. In rapid succession.

EDIT: Now that Basilisk is over, I'm going for Voyeurs inc.

Last edited by Aceviper on Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished Basilisk.)

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

Berserk

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Now im on:

Azumanga Daioh
Wallaby
Yotsuba and !

i liked azumanga Daioh. ^_^ funny thing it was.

4Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:02 am

kyo

kyo

Ones I am on??.... Heres what I remember....

Skip Beat
Tenjo Tenge
Hitman Reborn
Historys Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Tuxedo Gin
Bleach
Area No Kishi
Cross Game
Liar Game
Gamble Fish
The World God Only Knows
Kimi No Todoke
The One
Ares
Goong
Kekkaishi
1/2 Prince
One Piece

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

naruto
bleach
law of ueki plus

6Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:13 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

@Kyo:You reading Skip Beat too?
Wow finally I come across a guy who's giving it a try.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

kyo

kyo

Ive been talking about it on the Animax forums too... couldnt convince any others to pick it up though... truly sad... mini Kyoko devils rule... it was great to see the anime... although they HAVE to make a 2nd or possibly 3rd season before I will be satisfied...

8Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:29 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

I've to take up Skip Beat again.But for the moment I'm into Adachi.
I'm reading Miyuki now.
Surprisingly it seems Adachi has included some ecchi moments in the manga... 0_0

kyo

kyo

An Adachi convert!! *tears up* I never thought I would live to see the day.... yeah... he actually slips in a little ecchi when you dont expect it... does it in all of his manga pretty much... but its usually not the kind of ecchi you see elsewhere... much less explicit...

10Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:21 pm

bleach

11Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:26 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

I'm into two gender-bender shoujo series at the moment-
Hana Kimi
Tokyo Crazy Paradise

And yes it feels good to be an Adachi convert.
Touch was awesome ^^

12Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 am

kyo

kyo

Read both.... Shweta is a big fan of the Live Action Drama for Hana Kimi if I remember right...

Reading currently? Finished Tsubasa recently... the original, World Youth, and Road to 2002... will start Golden 23 soon.... I am reading a lot of football (or... as the goras here say... Soccer...) manga lately... Fantasista, Area No Kishi, Tsubasa, Whistle, Shoot... sad to say many of these are stalled... at least whistle and Shoot are stalled... shame... then theres a lot of Shonen martial arts manga... Kenji, HSDK, Full Contact, Hajime No Ippo, Bamboo Blade and more... these are all going on... not very quick.. but slow and steady... then theres Shoujo stuff... Ashita No Ousama, Cross Game, Skip Beat etc etc...

13Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Um, I’m still reading Hana Kimi. ^___^ There’s still a looooong way to go. It’s really nice. Me enjoying it.
Which Manga are you currently reading? 0110 Which Manga are you currently reading? 1210 Which Manga are you currently reading? 16-1710 Which Manga are you currently reading? 1810 Which Manga are you currently reading? 1910

14Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:46 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

At present, I'm reading Liar Game, ES (Eternal Sabbath), Hataraki Man and dying until Gokusen volume 15 is scanlated and also for the special Shinkumi love-love chapters...-sigh-

Read both.... Shweta is a big fan of the Live Action Drama for Hana Kimi if I remember right...

Yup! I looooooovveeeeeeeeeee Hana Kimi's live action!! I even have a folder named "Ikemen Paradise" on my computer as a tribute to them.

15Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:42 pm

leon

leon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

since my nets back up i'm reading :
Bleach
Naruto
Air gear
Furtari Ecchi Razz
Basilisk
Gantz

16Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:22 pm

punk_rock_hitomi

punk_rock_hitomi
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Kimi No Todoke

17Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:09 am

kyo

kyo

Yay... someone else reading Kimi No Todoke...

In other news...

Ashita No Ousama and Cross Game both ended over this weekend... endings were pretty much exactly as I expected... but not what I was hoping for... LoL... But Adachi always brings me around to his side... and I admit that he made a nice final touch with Akane...

18Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

WHATTTT?CG ended....whoa!
I wonder when the anime will end..
Knowing Adachi I can guess the conclusion as well..but I look forward to it nonetheless.

Among all Adachi works somehow Cross Game seems to be my most favorite..even better than Touch if you ask me.
In more ways than one CG had more subtlety and depth to it.

19Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:18 am

kyo

kyo

I liked CG... a lot... but every Adachi romance has something which I like more than his other works... I dunno... even though many of his mangas are all so very similar... somehow I cant compare them to each other.... there are times when the couples I am rooting for do not materialize... (usually even I know they wont... but Adachi never shows his hand until the bloody end...)... I think my favorite Adachi work thus far has been H2.... Cross Game... bears many similarities to my life... its probably why I am a little biased against it...

20Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:24 pm

punk_rock_hitomi

punk_rock_hitomi
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

kimi no todoke is fun! Very Happy

sadako lol Razz

21Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:48 pm

shruti

shruti
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

*kimi NI todoke.... yeah sadako ^^.. kazehaya's nice Very Happy
oh well... I'm reading gakuen alice these days along with skip beat.. will finish anedoki... La corda doro is nice too (i wonder.. am i into shoujo??? -_-)

22Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:12 pm

kyo

kyo

Alice Academy? Is that still ongoing? Geez... I was hoping it was over... I could pick it up and finish it in one go then... last thing I remember was the warehouse incident where Natsume gets kidnapped or sumsuch...

Kimi No Todoke is superb isnt it?

23Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:59 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

I'm reading Hiatari Ryoukou now-another Adachi work but pretty short compared to his other creations.
And I must say it's pretty good...for once the male protagonist isn't a pervert. Kasumi obviously reminds one of Miyuki...same features.

Kimi ni Todoke is ....aww so sweet.That's all I can say Smile

24Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm

shruti

shruti
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

@ kyo- yeah it's kimi NI todoke..
Gakuen alice is ongoing...hehe... The warehouse incident is WAY behind.. Now.. well.... I don't want to give spoilers.. It's better to read it in one go.. The story is getting dragged now :/

25Which Manga are you currently reading? Empty Re: Which Manga are you currently reading? Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:27 am

kyo

kyo

Wait... you said the protagonist in Hiatari was not a pervert...*tries hard to remember*..... *Fails*.... *resolves to read it again*......

Letters i and o are right next to each other on the keyboard... so sue me....

By DH reco I found a new comedy series which seems to be promising... Yankee no Megane chan or sumsuch it was... anyway... theres that..... a few of series I am following are winding down to the finish I think...

Bleach
Naruto
Hitman Reborn
Akumetsu

Some recently finished...

Ashita No Ousama
Cross Game

Other series I am following... and/or finishing up...

Shounen Martial Arts
Kenji
Sagikake!! Otokojuku
HSDK
Full Contact
Samurai Deeper Kyo (there are a few missing vols)
Tenjo Tenge
Hajime No Ippo

Soccer
Captain Tsubasa Golden 23
Whistle
Area No Kishi
Fantasista

Gambling / Thriller / Mystery
Gamble Fish
Liar Game
One Outs (STALLED GODDAMIT!!)
Detective Conan

Dunno Which Category
Waga No Umishi
Piano no Mori

Over the top Comedy
3.3.7. Byooshi
Beelzebub
Ichinensei Nachattara (misspelled this one for SURE)
The World God Only Knows

Shoujo / Rom-com
Kimi NI Todoke (Got it right this time)
Skip Beat
Dance Subaru

Shounen Fantasy
Fairy Tail
Rave Master (Couple volumes short)
Soul Eater

Gah... theres more... I know it... I cant remember them all...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum