AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ouran High School Host Club

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ouran High School Host Club Empty Ouran High School Host Club Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:58 am

kyo

kyo

Good good... I realize there is no thread to this anime here. Anyway... I recently saw the dubs... Good god... this is terrible.... Why did they have to rape this series with this dub???.... OMG... I barfed halfway through the OP which they also butchered... The pronunciation of the names!!! URGH!!! BLEEAAARGH!!!

I dunno what to say really.... NEVER watch the dubs for this series if you can help it.... but you should get the subs.... this is one of the funniest series I have ever seen...

2Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:19 am

kyo

kyo

WTF?!? WTF!?! WTF?!? WTF WTF WTF!?!?!?! They have pulled the subs off from EVERYWHERE!!! NOOOOO!!!! Its a good thing I have them on DVD and HDD.... but what about those who dont!!? Even Youtube only has those crappy Funimation subs!!!!!

YAARRGHGHHHHH!!(*!&%#*!$@(&^#$!@^&#$!^*@#$!(@#^!$#(*^!@%#!&@!#%#)*!@%#*@)*!&^$%$&^!(@#^%!)@&#*^!%@*#%!@#%!#(*^!%@(&^#$&(^)(*!@#^%*(&^$!@#^(*!&^@#$&^!*&#%$(&!^$%#&%!*#$!(&^@$#!^#$%*^!&%*#^%!$&%^#!*^&!%$@$!#@%^%!@#$!!!!

3Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:50 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Hey no need to panic.Anistash seems to have them..

http://animestash.info/anime/show/1233

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

4Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:23 am

kyo

kyo

Low Quality Videos... or so it says... Meh... I will DL the dubs anyway... just watch em with Jap Audio and the subs.... I hate to admit it... but in some scenes... the subtitles by Funimation are better/more accurate than the fansubs....

But good lord... they could at least have bothered to try and pronounce the names properly....

5Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:54 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

kyo wrote:Low Quality Videos... or so it says... Meh...

Lol that's what works for ME.Thanks to Anistash people with low download speeds can also watch subbed anime. ^^
Btw about the series..is it pure comedy or romance+comedy?

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

6Ouran High School Host Club Empty Re: Ouran High School Host Club Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:17 am

kyo

kyo

Mostly pure comedy... there is romance... but very light... its more.... 'pronounced' in the manga...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]