AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samurai Deeper Kyo

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Samurai Deeper Kyo Empty Samurai Deeper Kyo Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

The most appropriate person to make a thread on this would be Kyo himself. But I have begun to start liking the story. I'm yet on the 80th chapter. I have a long way to go to reach the 306th chapter XD

Samurai Deeper Kyo %5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dscans_Samurai-Deeper-Kyo_Kagalli_82788

2Samurai Deeper Kyo Empty Re: Samurai Deeper Kyo Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:27 pm

kyo

kyo

There would be too much I have to say and not enough time... but this series has by far the coolest collection of Samurai Warriors... both heros and villains of all time... No offence to RK and other great period pieces... those have cool characters as well.... but the guys in this series are all just... different... they have a devil may care attitude which you dont often see in too many characters of their ilk... the anime has some good music although it does not cover nearly as much of the manga as I would like.... Manga scans were going strong.. but for some reason have skipped a few vols in the middle.... which really sucks.... almost over now though...hopefully someone provides the necessary RAWS or simply scans the English release of the manga...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum