AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prince (2010 Bollywood Movie)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prince (2010 Bollywood Movie) Empty Prince (2010 Bollywood Movie) Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

CopyPasted from the first site I found on googling the movie.

February 17, 2010: PRINCE is a fast paced slick action thriller, which will keep you on the edge of your seat with its twists and turns. Throw in a conspiracy that will send thrills up your spine and you will be on a ride that will redefine the word extreme!

One of the savviest thieves in the world commits the biggest heist of his life. He wakes up next morning to realize he has a gunshot wound on his arm that he doesn’t remember getting.

In his quest to find answers he discovers his name is PRINCE, he used to work for a man named Sarang and his girlfriend’s name is Maya.

He is being hunted by the secret service of India- I Grip, the CBI and the biggest white collared criminals in the world. He is the most wanted man in the country because only he knows the whereabouts of the heist, which contains a secret that is linked not only to his loss of memory but threatens the future of the human race.

After reading that bold bit, I'm thinking 'Bourne Identity'?

Still, I'm interested to see if this will work. We have a formerly-successful actor trying to make a comeback with this on. It's a ridiculous budget, seeing as there aren't an big names in it, and It's basically Vivek Oberoi's last chance. If this doesn't work out, you'll be seeing him in K serials or something. Kinda sad, cause he was good in 'Company'.

The promos make me hurl, though. I'll be watching if this movie ends up succesful, But I probably won't watch the actual movie.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

2Prince (2010 Bollywood Movie) Empty Re: Prince (2010 Bollywood Movie) Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:58 am

Omkar

Omkar

*Cliche time* There are some celebs whom people just love to hate. Ask Vivek Oberoi and he'll know what it means. His reputation is so tarnished by the relentlessly ruthless media that although he still holds promise as an actor, his public-appeal graph is appalling. As far as the feel of this movie goes, its similar to Race (not surprising, producers are the same) but this will in no way match up to the former's success. The script is carbon copy of Bourne's concept and add they hope that a braying Atif Aslam and three actresses in bikini will make it sale-able. I don't mind the latter but recently there has been so much of an overdose of the scanty wear, even that has lost its charm.
Rest assured, crores are going down the drain again.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum