AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which was the last movie you saw and how was it?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Omkar

Omkar
love aaj kal for me. seriously speaking, there's not a single thing in that movie for you to sit up and take notice except a couple of songs and a 2 second scene of saif musing smilingly on the upper berth of train in his sardar avatar, a far cry from imtiaz ali's jab we met, but still this movie too succeeds in resonating with your heart's chords. no, don't accuse me of turning into a girl now but its like i don't know why i liked it so much. something's mystically sweet about that movie.
a couple of parts i would like to mention though- the flashback scenes are the backbone of the movie(end being too convenient to be digested) and a song picturization after saif's promotion. watch it while in he film otherwise not much scope you can appreciate it.

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede
Harry Potter 6
Better than 5 but seriously!!!can't they limit the kissing?!They an do it off scenes if they want but NOOOOOOOO they have to torture us!!!
And above all of that!!No suspense what so ewer!!
At the end Snape says:Hey dude guess what I' the half blood prince!!
The question that earns the honour of being the title!!and no suspense at all sheesh!

View user profile

Rukawa_Kaede wrote:Harry Potter 6
Better than 5 but seriously!!!can't they limit the kissing?!They an do it off scenes if they want but NOOOOOOOO they have to torture us!!!
And above all of that!!No suspense what so ewer!!
At the end Snape says:Hey dude guess what I' the half blood prince!!
The question that earns the honour of being the title!!and no suspense at all sheesh!

Completely agree, but why post this in Asian Movies? Razz

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
jo gi joe has no song in it!
jo jo jo gi joe!
though saw trans 2 too!
both are equal standards though trans 2 is funnier
still joe counters it with snake eyes!

View user profile

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!
Jin wrote:jo gi joe has no song in it!
jo jo jo gi joe!
though saw trans 2 too!
both are equal standards though trans 2 is funnier
still joe counters it with snake eyes!

Uh... not Asian enough, I think. It's a Hollywood movie. Like Baggy pointed it out like in HP,.... this is not an Asian Movie.
And DON'T TELL ME STORM SHADOW AND SNAKE EYES ARE ASIAN! I FRIKKIN' KILL YOU!

I'm not implying anything but merely pointing out the futility of your posts!

"How art thou fallen from Amalga, oh R3dW0Lf?"

View user profile

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
oh well then its Ghajini hindi
twas crap

Last edited by Jin on Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
the host-haha i dont know if the sad scenes were purposely made hilarious coz when someone died in this movie i was laughing like mad.then also the movie kiked ass.
definately watch the scene where 1 indian family is discussing about a machali lol and the whole scene.
this is a asian movies forum naa then why are every1 discussing about harry potter???

View user profile http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor
Quick Gun murugan kick-ass movie!
definitely not worth your time nor money but still its a o.k see if u are plannin to waste it on movies

View user profile

Omkar

Omkar
little Manhattan for the 3rd time. incredibly adorable. the innocence, the beauty of the portrayal makes yo nostalgic about that lost time. you can't help but exclaim 'awww' every 5 min.

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

MayFlower

MayFlower
Love Aaj Kal.And it sucked.The Veer Singh-Harleen story is still believable but the Jay-Meera romance or their pain of separation fails to create any impact.Here they are having break-up parties and toasting to a new life,sleeping with strangers without knowing their names and suddenly they discover they are in love and no matter how many times they get punched in their guts refuse to let go of a picture of that special someone......I say BULLSHIT.Try selling this story to someone else Imtiaz Ali.I sure ain't buying it.
Even Socha na Tha was much better than this.

View user profile http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum