AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

twilight

+19
Ranko
Akea
ariana
Detective_Ryukai
Kazuki
Ankita
Kahoko_25
Red
kyo
Jin
yuki
heavealie
Rukawa_Kaede
Lady Poison
SaintExodia
MayFlower
Arr0wHeaD
Aceviper
Omkar
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1twilight - Page 3 Empty twilight Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:56 pm

Omkar

Omkar

First topic message reminder :

I watched it. yes, I did indeed. And tell you what, its one of the best romantic movies that's ever been. The romance between the couple is something that wallows even the staunch sneerers of the romance genre. Twilight, I would not hesitate to say, has the potential to throw off Titanic as the ultimate romantic movie. Why potential, it already has! See the waves it created the world over. The characters are so endearing, the romance, the sacrifice so heart rending, the fight scene so adrenaline rushing, the transition from an awkward first meet to a passionate affair so blissfully lucid, it makes you want to fall in love, experience the intensity of such a divine emotion, that you are prepared to bet your own life for the sake of someone else...

Yeah, right!

Twilight is the most mind-raping movie that's ever been and that can ever be. I signed up for this momentous task just to experience how shitty can something be. Conclusion- IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE. I had to watch it in 4 sittings, Really. Why? Why did I do it? wyaaaaann!
Nothing about it makes sense. Why does everyone appear to have applied several layers of kiwi canvas shoe polish on their faces? Why does the girl get so much attention in spite of being such a weirdo- she's mono expressioned(wearing a stoned look with 2 buck teeth showing throughout the movie), mono-toned(no difference whether she's scared, excited, mushy or intrigued)...everything about her is singular, except, of course, her assets. The movie can in short be described as a bunch of wannabe actors came together and decided to make 'something diphrent'. They took a cinematographer from a horror movie(how would you explain the mind bogglingly inappropriate eye close-ups), a sleepy music director(gets the credit of feigning his own death in critical scenes and suddenly waking up and playing something eerie in whatever little is left), a blindfolded(hey, i m just being kind) clueless-about-what-he's-doing director, chose a hypothetically romantic script from an inane novelist and approached a philanthropic producer who's heart, by the way, bled due to recession affecting their country. So in a bid to create some jobs, LETS MAKE TWILIGHT EVERYBODY! Damn, no wonder I feel violated.

IMPACT:
1. The movie promises to alter several aspiring film editors' career dreams.
2. Can guarantee a drastic increase in the number of posts on fmylife.com (with one of mine- I WATCHED TWILIGHT. F MY LIFE!)
3. Put innumerable psychiatrists back into business.

Before i go off to find some rat poison for myself, I would like to post some last rant- this movie is NOT for the weak hearted. So watch (don't DON'T) at your own risk.
Hope you guys will there with bouquets by my grave. Hey, I died a daredevil.

Last edited by omkardaone on Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

51twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:48 pm

Ranko

Ranko
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

The books are tolerable....But seriously the movies are meant to be watched only for Taylor Lautner *_*

52twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:00 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Ranko wrote:The books are tolerable....But seriously the movies are meant to be watched only for Taylor Lautner *_*

*high-five*
New Moon was excruciatingly boring in the beginning but once Taylor Lautner showed up things changed Razz
Gawd why did the makers have to cast Pattinson and Stewart?They're like the worst actors of this generation. Evil or Very Mad

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

53twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

MayFlower wrote:
Ranko wrote:The books are tolerable....But seriously the movies are meant to be watched only for Taylor Lautner *_*

*high-five*
New Moon was excruciatingly boring in the beginning but once Taylor Lautner showed up things changed Razz
Gawd why did the makers have to cast Pattinson and Stewart?They're like the worst actors of this generation. Evil or Very Mad

*choke hugs* Some one agrees! Pattinson cant act (though he looks good) and stewart look really funny when she says -"kiss me" her face cracks me up!

54twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Fri May 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

Stephanie meyer is a pretty descriptive writer (which sometimes gets boring, I mean who cares if the kiss was like a smooth, slow fire which builds up into a conflagaration and blah blah blah..........
Blah! Blah! Blah!

55twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Sun May 23, 2010 4:39 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Woah! so many people agree with me....the whole story itself was...Blah!

56twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Sun May 23, 2010 9:47 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

worse

57twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Thu May 27, 2010 6:14 pm

usakaeien

usakaeien
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

IT'S THE SICKEST MOVIE EVER MADE FROM ADAPTING FROM A BOOK..........i hate the directors,actors....OH YEAH AND THE LAME ACTING

58twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Thu May 27, 2010 6:17 pm

usakaeien

usakaeien
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

omkar said:
Twilight, I would not hesitate to say, has the potential to throw off Titanic as the ultimate romantic movie. Why potential, it already has! See the waves it created the world over. The characters are so endearing, the romance, the sacrifice so heart rending, the fight scene so adrenaline rushing, the transition from an awkward first meet to a passionate affair so blissfully lucid, it makes you want to fall in love, experience the intensity of such a divine emotion, that you are prepared to bet your own life for the sake of someone else...

ohh please ...DO NOT insult the TITANIC...the true story of a heart wrenching mistake because of which THOUSANDS of innocent lives were lost....

59twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Fri May 28, 2010 8:24 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

usakaeien wrote:

ohh please ...DO NOT insult the TITANIC...the true story of a heart wrenching mistake because of which THOUSANDS of innocent lives were lost....

He was being sarcastic...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

60twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Sat May 29, 2010 5:33 pm

usakaeien

usakaeien
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

whatever.....i hate the movie

61twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:33 pm

BloodAlchemist

BloodAlchemist
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Awesome post!!! I love it when people vent their fury about the Twilight movies....the worst part of the movies is the girl (I dont even know who the heck she is)...she's just horrible!!

@Omkar: Great post!!

62twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm

FlamingStar

FlamingStar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Twilight is sick..... the girl is a mono expressioned (like Omkar puts it)***** (the asterix is for you to fill) and the guy suffers from jaundice.... and the other guy (the wolf one) is gay..................WHAT A COMBO!!!!

Nigahiga couldn't have put it in a better way:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goix7jFXD9Q

kudos to Omkar for aptly describing this s*** movie

63twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:38 pm

BloodAlchemist

BloodAlchemist
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Nigahiga is GREAT!!!! This is great stuff!!! Apt for twilight..!!

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Twilight_(book)

^^check this out!!!

64twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:03 pm

FlamingStar

FlamingStar
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

oh........my.......holy.....****.......this site is just..................BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!.....
I Love every WORD...every PICTURE!!!!!! Laughing Laughing

a masterpiece!!!!

65twilight - Page 3 Empty Re: twilight Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 am

Danial305

INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

It is the best movie series which i watch ever. All of its parts i have watched about five times and still i want to watch these again. One thing more that i love Bela.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum