AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Messi/Ronaldo/Torres

+2
Jin
Rukawa_Kaede
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Messi/Ronaldo/Torres

Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% [ 8 ]
Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_lcap27%Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_rcap 27% [ 4 ]
Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:23 am

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

First topic message reminder :

Well I'm mad about football...and I happen to ask everybody the same question...Messi,Ronaldo or Torres.....To save myself the trouble from typing it and the shock incase they say I hate football I made this poll......I hate Ronaldo from the tip of that weird hair style to the bottom of his shoe........I'd say Torres!!!!

26Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede wrote:...the black sheep of the class concerning soccer..

you're a girl and you like soccer. i'd say you could be a black sheep almost anywhere in the country. but that's a good thing. we need more people like you.

You have a point there... What a Face
But there are few girls in my class who like soccer...

27Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Whoa..That's what I call a tom-boy Razz
But do you actually play soccer football?

PS: I refuse to use the word "Soccer" just for America's convenience. Nope. I wont budge.

http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

28Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Yes I do...Midfield or forward.My defence sucks.My friends made the mistake of making me goal keeper once after nearly breaking my nose they sent me back to attack.

29Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:20 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

blah
die ronaldo

30Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Ankita

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

A vote for Ronaldo... Do what you guys can. I still think he rocks!!
Though Messi is amazing as well!!

31Messi/Ronaldo/Torres - Page 2 Empty Re: Messi/Ronaldo/Torres Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:45 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Ankita wrote:A vote for Ronaldo... Do what you guys can. I still think he rocks!!
Though Messi is amazing as well!!
I used to like C Ronaldo a lot... used to.
That was a long time ago and that's when he was new in Man UTD.

Then his unpredictability in the field became more... got used to. So when he gets the ball, people know what to expect. His element of surprise was ruined.
Sun Tzu says in the Art of War "If you succeed using a strategy, never repeat it in the very next battle." I guess footballers don't read much ancient Chinese texts.
He also had a fair share of "diving" on the field which is a very ball sucking crap thing to do.

I just hope he learned his lesson and will play better football in RM.

I think I'll vote Messi. Yeah, I'll do just that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum