AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ten Tokyo Warriors (OAV)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ten Tokyo Warriors (OAV) Empty Ten Tokyo Warriors (OAV) Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Code:

Number of episodes: 6
Alternative title:
La leyenda de los 10 guerreros de Tokyo (Spanish)
Ten Warriors of Tokyo
Tokyo Jushoden
倒凶十将伝 (Japanese)
10 Tokyo Warriors
Genres: action, adventure, supernatural
Objectionable content: Significant (bloody violence and/or swearing and/or nudity)
Plot Summary: Long ago, in feudal Japan, there was a fierce warrior named the Demon King. He controlled a band of demons, known as the Kyouma. Only the powers of ten warriors sealed the Demon King away and kept the Kyouma under control. But now, Lord Shindigan, a powerful Kyouma is planning to free the Demon King, and the reincarnations of the ten warriors must band together and save the earth.

This one disappointed me thoroughly and its not the character development. I was aching to see Nobunaga in action. But sadly, he never shows up and the whole thing ends abruptly. Need I say more?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum