AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru Empty Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:20 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

"She used to lie very often."

Due to his inferiority complex, Makoto shies away from other people, but Shizuru manages to make him open up to her. Because of their friendship, Shizuru takes interest in photography and they often go to a forest, partially hidden from the public, to take photos.

Shizuru wants nothing but to be at Makoto's side. When Makoto starts liking a college friend Miyuki, Shizuru decides that she too will like Miyuki and becomes her friend.

One day, Makoto asks Shizuru what birthday present she would like. With her interest in a photography contest, Shizuru wants a photo of them kissing in the hidden forest.

Since that day of the forest kiss Shizuru disappears from Makoto's life.

Courtesy Mysoju.com

To begin with - it's not as bad as I've been saying it is. Starring Tamaki Hiroshi (the guy who plays Chiaki in the Nodame Cantabile live action), Miyazaki Aoi (she plays Hachi in Nana's live action movie) and Kuroki Meisa, it may actually be a treat for romantic tragedy lovers. The film moves at a slow pace and gets slightly nerve-wracking at times but it does pick up at places and makes you want to watch more. All in all, I'd rate it a 3/5, considering all kinds of viewers. Tamaki fits in perfectly as Makoto, the guy with a low self-esteem, Miyazaki gets slightly annoying at places but since that's how her character was in the first place, it's still alright. Kuroki as Miyuki tugs at your heart and makes you feel sorry for her.

So I guess I'll say, Tada Kimi wo Aishiteru isn't such a bad watch; it just wasn't my type of movie. I still wish I'd watched something else...but let's not get me ranting, shall we?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]