AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

+2
kyo
sunshine
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:34 pm

sunshine

INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_biggrin hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_smile hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Icon_rolleyes hiii there... i am new around here. how are u doing?

2hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:39 pm

kyo

kyo

Hello... welcome to our little hidey hole... away from the Animax mods... I hope you will find tihs place as entertaining as we do!

3hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:08 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Hey there sunshine!C'mon now don't be shy and tell us a little more about yourself......like your favorite anime,music etc.
Enjoy your stay in Amalga.If you have any questions feel free to PM me or kyo or Aceviper or any of the other regular members. Smile
See you around.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

4hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:12 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Would it be lame if I said, "Hello sunshine?"
Oh. I'll leave it hanging there.

Welcome to Amalga!
[a revival? that's nice]

Post some!
Don't lurk. There's possibly nothng you need to know before posting so DO NOT LURK!

See you around!

5hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:31 pm

Hi Sunshine, post around. And be afraid of Aceviper. He's not what he seems to be.

6hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Yo sunshine. Sorry for teh late welcome..but looks like you've already left..lol

So yeah..umm..the usual..no pets allowed, wash your hands before eating, watch both sides of the road before crossing and all that stuff.

Hang around. See ya!

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

7hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:27 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Um hello Sunshine. Welcome to Amalganation. Have a good time in here.

See you around.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum