AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrested Development

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrested Development Empty Arrested Development Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrested_Development_(TV_series)

Michael Bluth, a widower with a 13-year-old son, named George-Michael, is forced to keep his large and dysfunctional family together after his father is arrested for shifty accounting practices at the family-owned conglomerate and the Bluth family assets are frozen, making each member of the eccentric family panic. Michael's snobbish mother, Lucille, finds herself living alone in a penthouse without the financial means to maintain it, while Michael's two brothers, GOB and Buster, and his sister Lindsay with her husband Tobias and her daughter Maeby also find themselves having to recreate their lifestyles to fit their new financial status.

its abrupt yet an amazing and different sitcom
has 3 seasons
and a movie is in making

2Arrested Development Empty Re: Arrested Development Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:17 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

i love this show!
i love GOB!

dude, when is the movie coming up?

if anybody wants to follow this series, i suggest you watch both 1st and 2nd episodes.
2nd episode : the banana stand is my favorite in SEASON 1

one episodes even has Heather Graham as George Michael's teacher. Hmmmm.... Heather Graham...
and there's Charlize Theron for a few episodes too.

this show used to air in STARWORLD, and i recommend it to anyone and everyone. if you haven't seen this show, do watch it. NOW!

3Arrested Development Empty Re: Arrested Development Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

if u think the jokers magic trick in dark knightwas different sure do check out gobs!
its even more insane!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum