AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rap battles

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rap battles Empty Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Those racist admins might've deleted me thread appealing the nigga sensibilities in the house but they can't put me bi**h down. Brace yerselves homies, cuz this is the Amalga official rap maker/battle thread. Ya ya I know we are no rappers here but then, surprise me!

Rules (keeping in mind the admins sensibilities):
1. Abuses be censored.
2. Don't offend anyone's sensibilities by talking about religious issues or being racist or sexist.

I'll start-

Yo!

(Continue)

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

2Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:54 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

God! *face palm* I'll ask Arrow to look into this - as far as I see it, its a Spam thread. Let's see what his opinion is. Two Nos from us would be *Garbage* XD

3Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:51 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I would be inclined to keep this, being a fan of well written rap and rhymes in general.

But then I saw his opening line...(Should I call it a line? It's actually a word, and not even a "word" in the strictest sense of the word Razz)

You don't make a rap one word at a time. More specific to your case, you do not make a rap with 2 Letters at a time.

How is "Yo" is an acceptable way to start a game thread? Have you been sniffing glue or something, man?

A topic would have been alright.
An opening LINE would have been better.
"Yo" is a word that can even be spoken by infants, incapable of coherent communication...You can do better.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

4Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 pm

Omkar

Omkar

There was a reason why I didn't go first- I suck.

@Acey: Go watch 8 Mile, you'll get why I am so obsessed with raps and the black men all of a sudden.

Arr0wHeaD wrote:I would be inclined to keep this, being a fan of well written rap and rhymes in general.

But then I saw his opening line...(Should I call it a line? It's actually a word, and not even a "word" in the strictest sense of the word Razz)

You don't make a rap one word at a time. More specific to your case, you do not make a rap with 2 Letters at a time.

How is "Yo" is an acceptable way to start a game thread? Have you been sniffing glue or something, man?

A topic would have been alright.
An opening LINE would have been better.
"Yo" is a word that can even be spoken by infants, incapable of coherent communication...You can do better.

Lmao! I knew this was coming! Anyway, I made a couple of lines y'day. I will substitute the friend's name whom I made it for with you, Arrow.
P(re).S. I know this one sucks but I know I'll improve.

*Hip hop music in background*

Arr0w Edit-
Spoiler Warning. This is close to the worst excuse for a rhyme that I've heard; and I've heard 'I'm on a Boat', so that's saying something

Spoiler:

(Continue)
How about you get better, and THEN try this...when you progress from swearing randomly to a beat.

Last edited by Aceviper on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Social Responsibility and In the interests of Common Decency.)

5Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:52 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

omkardaone wrote:
Rules (keeping in mind the admins sensibilities):
1. Abuses be censored.
2. Don't offend anyone's sensibilities by talking about religious issues or being racist or sexist.
Ok, I don't see how rule#2(ie, racism) can be strictly followed in A RAP BATTLE!!!!
omkardaone wrote:
Spoiler:
Damn!
You broke the rule, fool!
White- boys don't get to say shit about a brother and get away with it.
I'ma pop a cap in your mothaf*'n ass!
Twisted Evil

No seriously, Omkar, don't do it. This is just a phase. Everybody gets over Eminem. Just wait for 3 weeks or so. You'll see.
Anyways, I just got to clear up some things. It really bothered me.

omkardaone wrote:
My pee's in yo' mouth
my c*m streams down yo' face
Sounds more like a sex-story than an actual rap battle.
Then again, the word "pee" just made it so very 9 year old.

omkardaone wrote:when I f**k yo' case
Was it just me or did that sound like "F**ck Kyo"?
Shocked

Anyways, I'll play along.
The guy seems to be pretty screwed up from all sides.

Ah'right!!
Spin that shit!

*hip-hop beats*

Rap battles are for men
Watcha doing 'ere punk?
Prep-school's the other way,
You better run for cover, son!

Look at you,

Shit-eating grin on your face,
You're in the hood son,
You're out of place
Beat it, fool
You're messin with the wrong guy
I'm the black Chuck Norris
I'll roundhouse kick you outta sight!

Sorry it was small but that's all I got for now.
How'd it go?

6Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:59 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

@ omkar - I dont mind you making sensible threads, and I have called only two of your threads as shit (including this one, so watch your mouth. I'll give you a warning next time you abuse an admin.

7Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:24 am

Omkar

Omkar

@Red: Niiiiice! And I already announced I suck. So no offense taken Smile

Aceviper wrote:@ omkar - I dont mind you making sensible threads, and I have called only two of your threads as shit (including this one, so watch your mouth. I'll give you a warning next time you abuse an admin.

Chill-man. I don't mean to 'abuse' o anything. Anyway, the thread is getting some response. Let it continue. Add on if you want Very Happy

8Rap battles Empty Re: Rap battles Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:05 pm

p0laris

p0laris
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

^ what Fuu said ,Iz a bit weird
But i think it gives everyone an excuse to rant and curse >.>

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum