AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello.

+6
DIE HARD
Jin
Aceviper
Arr0wHeaD
SaintExodia
Kahoko_25
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1Hello. - Page 3 Empty Hello. Sat May 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

First topic message reminder :

Well it looks like no one has introduced themselves as yet. Question
So probably...I’m the first one here. Smile
Hi to every one here. Very Happy
I'm Kahoko.
Hope I get welcomed here.
Well...i like to read manga's( I don't have a big list), and watch anime’s, and to chat with my friends.

51Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:59 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Er....page 3 (lol)....post no. 5 and 6 and then again towards the end of the page.

Double posting doesn't mean posting the same thing twice. It means not posting twice in a row spontaneously.

52Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:55 pm

Omkar

Omkar

hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

53Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:08 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

omkardaone wrote:hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz

thank you.
have a great day ahead.

54Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 am

kyo

kyo

Aiya... look who is here... or was here anyway... Nice to seeya again Kahoko... I apologize for skipping out on the insaneanime website for the time being... things have been getting hectic and I have not been able to concentrate on more than one community.... please check out my Intro thread in this forum if you want a slightly more detailed explanation of my woes...

55Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

omkardaone wrote:hello there. welcome to amalganation. i could have added the coolest place on net but then i would be lying. Razz
na if everyone tries hard it could be atleast for all of us!

56Hello. - Page 3 Empty Re: Hello. Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

kyo wrote:Aiya... look who is here... or was here anyway... Nice to seeya again Kahoko... I apologize for skipping out on the insaneanime website for the time being... things have been getting hectic and I have not been able to concentrate on more than one community.... please check out my Intro thread in this forum if you want a slightly more detailed explanation of my woes...

Oops sorry for the delayed reply kyo. I was going through this thread and noticed that i didn't reply to ur post. Gomene. Hello. - Page 3 Icon_sad

Oh it’s alright! I don’t want you to be around insaneanime all the time, just drop in there whenever you feel like. Hello. - Page 3 Icon_smile

Do take care, and see ya around Kyo. Hello. - Page 3 Icon_biggrin

P.S glad to see you here! Hello. - Page 3 384827

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum