AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi guys....

+4
MayFlower
Aceviper
Red
Andreas
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi guys.... Empty Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:21 am

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Some of u may already know me...jejejje...but here i am new....I am Andreas...Hajimemashite!!!!
How r u? Enjoying here?

2Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Hey!
NEW MEMBER!

WELCOME TO AMALGANATION!

I'm sure there were like a million other people online when you posted this but I guess everyone was over at the ChatBox..... even you, even me.
But I AM SO TOTALLY F1RST!!!

Oh and I did go try latin translate "Andreas"...... doesn't mean anything. It's just a popular name in some of the European countries.

POST SOME!

3Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:49 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

RedWOLF wrote:
Hey!
NEW MEMBER!

WELCOME TO AMALGANATION!

I'm sure there were like a million other people online when you posted this but I guess everyone was over at the ChatBox..... even you, even me.
But I AM SO TOTALLY F1RST!!!

Oh and I did go try latin translate "Andreas"...... doesn't mean anything. It's just a popular name in some of the European countries.

POST SOME!

'Andreas' seems to be something like Kiui's 'Pudding'. Equating both equations. Andreas = Pudding.

Hello new member. Welcome to Amalganation. Enjoy YOUR stay here and do post in the forums. Andy problems and you you can contact any member - we'll all be glad to help. Thank you for your sparticipation and registration. Once again, welcome. ^__^

4Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:08 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Hey there Andreas,the Romanian girl with a strict mom.I guess we have already met at the chat-box last night so doing away with the formalities I say welcome to the forum Yumeko!
Enjoy your stay here and keep posting in the forums!
Btw what's your real name?If you don't have a problem in telling us that is...

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

5Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:54 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Hey Yumeko! Welcome welcome! Enjoy your stay here. Smile

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

6Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:49 pm

kyo

kyo

Didnt I welcome you yet? My bad.... good to see you Yumeko!!... You know me... I think....

7Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

Ithil

Ithil
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hi Andreas/Yumeko. I don't know you, I guess, which is a change from the others here.

@ RedWOLF:

Gk. Andreas, from andreios "manly," from aner (gen. andros) "man"
---http://www.etymonline.com

(It's a girl's name in Romania? I know that Andrea is a woman's name in Germany/man's name in Italy.)

* gen. = genitive

8Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:35 am

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hi guys...all of you for welcoming me soo warm....sorry for this late reply, but school is driving me nuts rite now....

And Andreas da latin name was transformes in Andrea in many Latin countries and not only and it is used for both men and women... in my country it has suffered a minor change...for men: Andrei and for women: Andreea,

I think now u guys can guess my real name....

I will try to be more active! Have fun guys!

9Hi guys.... Empty Re: Hi guys.... Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Hey Andreas! Glad to see another member amongst us. If you want any help, do not hesitate to ask for help. I am jobless most of the day and wouldn't mind feeling like an altruist.
What do you do?
Did Mayflower introduce you to the forum?

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]