AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth

+5
Kazuki
Azeron
Jin
Aceviper
Red
9 posters

In a battle between Rajni and Chuck, who will win?

Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_lcap70%Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_rcap 70% [ 132 ]
Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_lcap17%Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_rcap 17% [ 32 ]
Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_lcap13%Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Vote_rcap 13% [ 25 ]
Total Votes : 189

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:23 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Rajnikanth1VS
Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Chucknorris002v

Yeah you heard me.
Now pick one!

I saw a similar thread about Amithab Bachan and Rajni Kanth made by Jin at the anything goes section,.... which eventually got locked. So I made this. The other one was totally unfair and clearly Rajni Annai would have kicked BigB's ass any day.
This one seems more fair. In fact I believe it'll end in a draw. What'd you think?

2Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:30 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

O_O

O_O

O_O

Dang, can't decide. Shit man. Never thought it will be so tough to decide.

Why don't you put the option of "Canceling votes" and "Multiple Vote". Then you can get rid of "Draw" option and you will get a definite answer.

3Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:33 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

only bruce lee can beat these 2

4Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:28 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

But I like DRAW option for this one. They both sem so evenly matched.

And yes, Bruce Lee can beat them both. Actually, Bruce Lee HAS beaten Chuck Norris before(see Return of the Dragon / Way of the Dragon)
But what if Bruce Lee was not there? What if this fight took place after his death? Who'd win?

5Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

both of em will win
they make impossible possible

6Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

No way dudes..
Rajinikanth could wipe the floor with Chuck Norris with his stunning punch diaologues.
Rajinikanth = Morden age Messiah
He has accomplished the unthinkable.
He can send a bull dozer flying with one flick of his finger.
He can make the gods fear him with his super-cool punchlines.
Morever he has the great ability of being able to burp the entire English alphabet.
Rajini kicks ass.
afro

http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

7Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:20 am

Kazuki

Kazuki
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Well Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door and Rajnikanth can defy gravity. They're both like gods.
@Azeron My friend can burp the whole english alphabet too so that shouldn't be a plus..Rajni can do so many cooler things....

8Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:29 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

who dies first is the winner

9Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

But speculating on the lines of http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/ I'd say that it's safe to assume;

"In a battle between Chuck Norris and Rajni Kanth, the universe explodes from the sheer awesomeness!"

Jin wrote:who dies first is the winner
Where's my goddamn trophy?

10Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:34 pm

You won't believe it.. I came to this thread intending to say that exact same thing ^
Darnit.

I would've said 'Implodes' though..

If Chuck Norris and Rajnikanth stay in the same room for more than 20 seconds, THE UNIVERSE WILL IMPLODE!!!

(modified FRIENDS quote)

11Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:38 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Bagpipes wrote:If Chuck Norris and Rajnikanth stay in the same room for more than 20 seconds, THE UNIVERSE WILL IMPLODE!!!
Uh..... wasn't that a Chuck Norris and Mr. T joke?

Anyways, its true for Rajni Kanth too.
The guy can make whirlwinds from his feet and eat Boomer bubblegum in slow-motion.
I've seen it. Its UNREAL!

12Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:28 pm

Lol! I would like to vote for Captain Price <
ROfl!!

13Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:32 pm

Akea

Akea
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

14Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:06 pm

Geez! I accidentally voted for Chuck Norris.
Anyway, After seeing Shivaji - The Boss I don't think there's anyone that can beat Rajni! ^^

15Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 pm

Akea

Akea
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

pvmills wrote:After seeing Shivaji - The Boss I don't think there's anyone that can beat Rajni! ^^

/:
Tht movie was. . . >_<
Especially when he cums bald. . .=/

16Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:21 am

Lol! Akea, I meant the action's not facial expression's.

17Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Lol yeah
Sivaji: The Boss was actually a good movie.
It tackles all kinds of social problems that movie.
From Fair Skin Superiority Complex to Corruption and Dowry.

Sure, it's a Rajini movie so it's bound to have reality shattering, mind exploding stunt scenes which break every known law of physics ever known to man.
So what?
I go to the movies to be entertained! And if this isn't it, I don't know what a giant ape climbing the Empire State Building is doing anymore.

Awesomeness is Rajni Kanth,...... and Chuck Norris too.

But Bruce Lee could beat them both!
Hm.... maybe I should change the third option to Bruce Lee....?

18Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Fri May 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

actually shivaji was a good movie

19Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

I heard it was HIT in Japan O______O

20Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sun May 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

it was a hit in india too

21Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:13 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

One funny quote i found on one of links indicared here. I'll use it to comment on the statement that Bruce Lee would kick his a*s and that he actually did. (that was only a movie Razz he might be able to kick his a*s in the real life Razz just sayin)

Bruce Lee once defeated Chuck Norris. Where's Bruce Lee now?

Bruce Lee killed Chuck Norris in Way of the Dragon, Chuck Norris killed Bruce Lee in the way of his door.

(ok there were two Razz not one)

22Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:15 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Bruce Lee let himself be killed so that he can go take his rightful palce in heaven as the supreme overlord of all existence. This means that he OWNS both Rajni and Chuckie and anything that they own along with everything else.
No argument here. It's the universal truth.

Nobody insults Bruce Lee and gets away with it.
I wouldn't be surprised if the guy(s) who made these ill references to Bruce Lee end up dead in a bathtub some time soon under mysterious and unclear circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised at all....
Seth Rogen and that stupid Asian twerp are next.

Last edited by Red on Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

23Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:31 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Me is not insulting anyone. Take on those guys who made that site. I just posted for the fun of it. I <3 both Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris. I am a big fan of them. Smile
But in this fight bw Rajni and Chuck me votes for Chuck.

I donno how it'd end up in bw Chuckie and Brucey. Me stays away of any supposals there Razz

24Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Empty Re: Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:05 pm

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Chuck will fade away seeing Rajni's "oh super human" moves Laughing

" I am who I am, your approval isn't needed " Twisted Evil
Chuck Norris vs Rajni Kanth Image027

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]