AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the office

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1the office Empty the office Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:39 pm

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

A remake of the hit 2001 BBC TV series The Office (2001), this is a mockumentary that documents the exploits of a paper supply company in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Made up of head chief Michael Scott, a harmlessly deluded and ignorantly insensitive boss who cares about the welfare of his employees while trying to put his own spin on company policy.
ppl dont miss this show.one gem of a show with multiple emmy's.

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

2the office Empty Re: the office Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 pm

kyo

kyo

I have a love-hate relationship with this show... I love the gags individually... and I like the characters too.... but watching a half hour episode I almost always get kinda irritated and just stop.... dunno why... but thats the way it is...

3the office Empty Re: the office Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Brilliant show! I haven't seen the American version with Steve Carrel but the British version kicked serious ass.
It's not funny like FRIENDS, it's funny kinda otherwise... kinda smart funny. Reminds me of ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT(I hope they make the movie soon).

I even saw this award ceremony with Steve Carrel and Ricky Gervais over at my friend's place(he practically introduced me to the show) where they both fight over the award. Emmy I think. Not sure.

Last edited by RedWOLF on Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid TYPO)

4the office Empty Re: the office Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Oh yeah now that you mentioned it, it does remind be a bit of Arrested Development..

But I love this show (the US version) Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum