AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Sounds like a serious reading there. Must confess I have never been too much into black humour but it intrigues me a lot.

You have also got my attention by saying it's not a fast paced manga and the beginnings are a bit slow and introspective. I love that, I love getting 'inside' the character's heads.

A big drawback which would totally make me pull back would be the large display of characters since it confuses me often and makes me seriously consider writing them down with a linking sketch. lol

Other than that, I will note this down and try to fix my sked and find myself some time to read it after exams. Could you please tell me where I can read it online?

kyo

kyo

This manga was by far one of the most entertaining I have read in a while. HUmor is dark, and the art is great...

Ampitup

Ampitup

I hit v16 today. It is highly entertaining and I agree with Fuu regarding the art. It is very detailed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum