Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas

3 posters

Go down

Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas Empty Re: Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas

Post by Andreas Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:41 am

Sounds like a serious reading there. Must confess I have never been too much into black humour but it intrigues me a lot.

You have also got my attention by saying it's not a fast paced manga and the beginnings are a bit slow and introspective. I love that, I love getting 'inside' the character's heads.

A big drawback which would totally make me pull back would be the large display of characters since it confuses me often and makes me seriously consider writing them down with a linking sketch. lol

Other than that, I will note this down and try to fix my sked and find myself some time to read it after exams. Could you please tell me where I can read it online?
Andreas
Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Female Pisces Posts : 88
Birthday : 1991-03-02

Back to top Go down

Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas Empty Re: Dorohedoro - Q. Hayshida | For people who like black humor, violence...and gyozas

Post by kyo Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:29 pm

This manga was by far one of the most entertaining I have read in a while. HUmor is dark, and the art is great...
kyo
kyo

Personal Message : I go where I please. I please where I go.
Male Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Ampitup Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:36 pm

I hit v16 today. It is highly entertaining and I agree with Fuu regarding the art. It is very detailed.
Ampitup
Ampitup

Male Posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down