AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Breaking Bad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Breaking Bad Empty Breaking Bad Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Breaking Bad BB-S4-Key-Art-WTT-2-560x430

From wiki-

Breaking Bad is an American television drama series created and produced by Vince Gilligan. Set and produced in Albuquerque, New Mexico, Breaking Bad is the story of Walter White (Bryan Cranston), a struggling high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with advanced lung cancer at the beginning of the series. He turns to a life of crime, producing and selling methamphetamine with a former student, Jesse Pinkman (Aaron Paul), with the aim of securing his family's financial future before he dies.[1]
Breaking Bad has received widespread critical acclaim, particularly for its writing and cinematography, in addition to the acting ability of its cast. It has won six Emmy Awards—including three consecutive wins for Lead Actor in a Drama Series for Cranston—in addition to numerous other awards and nominations.

I've just started watching this show and it is FRICKIN EPIC.

The main character is a Chemistry teacher, who, in his desperation, uses his knowledge to make drugs. He's also smart enough not to take unnecessary risks, and people think he's a chump, so nobody suspects him.

The theme of the show is basically about what people can do when consequences force their hand.
Performances are stellar, and the details of the story are really quite well researched.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

2Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Wow, plot sounds interesting.

But what struck me most is the guy's resemblance to Gordon Freeman... albeit a much older, more bald headed Gordon Freeman... not to mention an evil-looking and sinister Gordon Freeman.... at least in this picture, he does.
Maybe it's the orange tint... I dunno.

I guess I should give this one a go sometime.
Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by Red on Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

3Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:23 am

yuki

yuki

This series has ended Sad I hope you guys watched it till the end. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't watched it yet. Walter gets increasingly bad-ass and the ending is sort of predictable but totally fitting. Sad

4Breaking Bad Empty Re: Breaking Bad Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Personally I don't think the ending was predictable. It could have easily gone hollywood and had a totally unrealistic ending instead of going with one where
ENDING SPOILER:

The other theory is that the real ending of the series is the second last episode and not the last one. The last one is just a fantasy that's all in his mind, according to some people. Because everything he does goes perfectly according to plan in spite of all the uncertainties.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]