Kero Kero Chime (TV) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kero Kero Chime (TV)

Go down

Kero Kero Chime (TV) Empty Kero Kero Chime (TV)

Post by Ampitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Alternative title:
ケロケロちゃいむ (Japanese)
Genres: adventure, comedy, fantasy

Plot Summary: Aoi, a regular boy, is cursed with a spell that turns him into a frog whenever he gets wet. He is sent to another world with a frog kingdom to find the princess to undo the spell. When he finds out that she doesn't know how to lift the curse, they set out to find the spell that will. Along the way they meet many interesting creatures, come across many dangers, and make many new friends.
Number of episodes: 30

Finished watching it just now. I picked it up since I had nothing better to do and I also wanted to check out how they make a frog look funny in an anime. Keroro Gunsou is in a different league because it doesn't feature frogs that look like chibis. Slapstick humor, goofy and most of all, really random yet common expressions end up showing up on some of the character's faces when they are shocked. It basically deals with a guy who gets turned into a frog by a magic user who happens to be the brother of a princess (of the Frog kingdom) called Mimori. She has a cheerful face and always has an optimistic outlook on life. By optimistic, I mean really really optimistic to the point that she'll say 'Konnichi wa' to someone who should be considered an enemy. She's really dense and doesn't think before saying. Likewise with almost everyone in the party except for Aoi who seems to be the only sane individual. Its a laugh riot right till the very end. One interesting thing I noticed while watching this series is that Mimori never gets angry not even once. Also it features a spoof on Super Sentai.

Random snapshots from the anime
https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/e7nreh.jpg
https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/122om8l.jpg
Ampitup
Ampitup

Male Posts : 192

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum