AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inception

+2
Rukawa_Kaede
Omkar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inception Empty Inception Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Omkar

Omkar

How the hell has nobody started this topic before??

Rave on!

Me first- This movie made me feel like a retard coz I knew I can never possibly think of a cencept even a half as brilliant as this. A typical movie watching experience- emerge of the theatre with a "Whoa!" Go home, read up for half an hour and come out with a "Whoooooaaaaaa!"

Gonna sweep the Oscars 2011. I bet on at least 5.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

2Inception Empty Re: Inception Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:50 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

That good? I'm gonna watch it on Sunday(Either Inception or Salt)...
Even if the movie were horrible, with Leo in it, I'd be watching it like it was...like it was...*at loss for a simile*
I hope I'm going for Inception, its been sooo long since I got a chance to droool over Leo! He looks old now, but is still so frikkin awesome! <3 <3 <3

3Inception Empty Re: Inception Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Ok, imagine I'm screeching and jumping up and down while saying the following...:
INCEPTION IS FRIKKIN' AWESOME!!! ITS WORTH WATCHING OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! AND LEO?!?! LEO IS AWEEEESOMMMMEEE!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 AWESOME I TELL YOU!
I'm watching it again!

4Inception Empty Re: Inception Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Inception was BRILLIANT! Leo stole the show!!!! The logic is brilliant, its interesting, it keeps you engaged the WHOLE time.
Me loved Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Arthur Smile
Tom Hardy was funny!

5Inception Empty Re: Inception Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:18 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Brilliant movie, I agree.
The concept was awesome and the execution was just perfect!
Oscar for Nolan!
Nolan for president!

And here's something for those of you who missed it. The official prequel comic available for free download.
It is suggested that you read it after watching the movie. But I read it before I watched the movie and it helped me a lot and it certainly DID NOT ruin the movie for me in any way! HONEST!!!

DeCaprio playing Cobb was the best in the movie. And somehow his acting in the movie seemed very reminiscent of the role he played in Departed. And that is not a bad thing at all!
But that's just me!
The characters Ames(Tom Hardy) and Arthur(Joseph Gordon Levit) were awesome too. The slight friction/rivalry that exists between the two was really funny and balances the tense atmosphere in the movie by bringing humour into the equation.
Mr. Saito played by Ken Watanabe.... well,...... I wish I had subtitles in the theater coz his Engarish was quite hard for me to understand.
Cillian Murphy (of Red Eye) who's already played SCARECROW in both of Nolan's Batman(Batman:Begins & Dark Knight) movies and kicking ass doing it, does his part well in Inception.
There was Dileep Rao who I'd seen once before in DRAG ME TO HELL (which was a pretty good movie). He's got a good part in the movie and a few moments that made me laugh.
And then there was Michael Cain playing Professor Miles. I just love that guy. He's cool with his British accent and the way he makes everything around him look unimportant. Go Michael Caine!

And now, it is...... PEDOBEAR TIME!!!!
[No, Ellen Page is technically NOT LOLI (23 = too old), but she does look kinda loli to me!
And when she's loli, I'm PEDOBEAR!]
Spoiler:
I just might be pedo for saying this, but she's HOT! And I want her! Gimme gimme gimme!

I saw the movie twice in the theaters. TWICE!!
And the second time around, I met this completely random but hot chic-......I met a really nice person in the theater.
Happy fun time!

6Inception Empty Re: Inception Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:22 pm

kyo

kyo

Great movie... 2 and a 1/2 hours practically whizzed by.... but still I felt that all the hype kinda detracted from my overall enjoyment... Acting was good story was also good, but there were a few ambiguities and apparent plot-holes... I was a little pissed off about the ending truth be told... (no spoilers from me)... De Caprio did a fabulous job... Watanabe does mumble a little when speaking english... LoL... but I was able to manage...

For some reason many critics from New York hated the movie... I wonder if anyone can shed light on what the possible reasons might be? I just noticed a cluster of bad/terrible reviews in 4-5 NY publications or by NY based critics... (Via rottentomatoes and google searches)...

7Inception Empty Re: Inception Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:35 am

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

kyo wrote: Watanabe does mumble a little when speaking english... LoL... but I was able to manage...

You do mean his engarish Razz Razz

8Inception Empty Re: Inception Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Red wrote:

And now, it is...... PEDOBEAR TIME!!!!
[No, Ellen Page is technically NOT LOLI (23 = too old), but she does look kinda loli to me!
And when she's loli, I'm PEDOBEAR!]
Spoiler:

I have been saying this since Juno. ELLEN PAGE FTW

Inception was frickin Mind blowing. Me and Dylan had a half day expedition to watch this movie, and it was worth every step in the pouring rain.

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum