Requiem from the Darkness a.k.a Hundred Stories Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem from the Darkness a.k.a Hundred Stories

Go down

Requiem from the Darkness a.k.a Hundred Stories Empty Requiem from the Darkness a.k.a Hundred Stories

Post by Ampitup Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 pm

Tired of writing riddles for children, Yamaoka Momosuke plans on gathering spooky and gruesome stories and publishing them in an anthology called Hyakumonogatari ("One Hundred Tales"). While researching these old myths and legends he comes across a mysterious trio who call themselves the Ongyou. They are detectives who are investigating the legends to reveal their truths...and bring those in the wrong to justice. Each time Momosuke meets the Ongyou he must face horrible truths and battle with his morals, but he's seeing things he shouldn't be seeing...

I've always loved supernatural genres Razz, so I found this one quite entertaining (since it had a bit of gore too).
Don't blame me, I hate leaving reviews. I can never seem to find enough words to describe something.
Just ignore episode 4 if you plan on watching this series. Epi 4 is quite err..taboo-ish.
Ampitup
Ampitup

Male Posts : 192

Back to top Go down