AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gackt

+2
Red
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Gackt - Page 2 Empty Gackt Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

First topic message reminder :

Yes, indeed...it's surprising how this thread wasn't made earlier...given the months I've been on this forum. But well, it had to be made by me. So here it is -

Gackt Camui (神威 楽斗, Kamui Gakuto, born July 4, 1973) is a Japanese musician, composer, and lyricist, as well as a poet, author, actor, designer, and model. Usually referred to by his mononymous stage name (currently stylized as GACKT), he is known for his career as a solo artist and as the former vocalist for the now-defunct band Malice Mizer. Besides Japanese, he has performed in English, Korean, Cantonese, and Mandarin.

During his solo career, Gackt has released nine albums and 34 singles. His music has been used as theme songs for various anime, television dramas, and video games, such as New Fist of the North Star, Bujingai, Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, and Kamen Rider Decade, amongst others. He co-starred and co-wrote the 2003 film Moon Child and he acted in the NHK drama Fūrin Kazan as Uesugi Kenshin.

Courtesy Wikipedia.

Now, most of you who here already know him but a lot of you haven't heard him, yet. As a musician, I think the man is sheer talent. And I would truly appreciate it if you went ahead and gave his music a try. Gackt is known to try something different with every song of his and in case you can't choose which single of his you want to start off with, I could always suggest something based on your musical preferences. Thank you.

26Gackt - Page 2 Empty Re: Gackt Tue May 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Ah, good to find another Gackt fan here...I always believed I was the only one, seeing as no one here knew him...oh well, yay! ^___________________^ lol

Oohhh...I love all of the songs you've mentioned...and my favorites change on a daily basis...so, today's favorites are - Vanilla, Fragrance, Dybbuk, White Eyes, Kalmia, Leeca, Sayonara, Nine Spiral, Illness Illusion and Ash. XDD

Yup, Kamui Gakupo isn't just a cool vocaloid, he's also got pretty purple hair...(excuse the randomness...I'm just downright crazy). m(_ _)m

27Gackt - Page 2 Empty Re: Gackt Tue May 18, 2010 12:53 am

Lady Poison

Lady Poison
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

you're random and correct ! Very Happy
pretty hair? he's gorgeous !!!!!! (Y).. too bad he's not straight Razz (im random too)

Suspect

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum