AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!!

+4
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Aceviper
Arr0wHeaD
xx-niha-xx
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:08 am

xx-niha-xx

xx-niha-xx
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Hello everyone! I'm Niha. Nice to meet you <33

Please take care of me -bows-

http://vampirefreaks.com/xxsuicidal_ambrosexx

2OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Pleased we are to you meet.

New members are many in days these.

Fun, You should have.

Awesome, It shall be.

Yoda, I am not.

So I'll just say it normally- Welcome, new membr!

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

3OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:41 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Arr0wHeaD wrote:Pleased we are to you meet.

New members are many in days these.

Fun, You should have.

Awesome, It shall be.

Yoda, I am not.

So I'll just say it normally- Welcome, new membr!

And you still messed up the spellings of Member. -_- *FACEPALM*

Hello new member. I see you have gotten the hang of the chat box at the portal page. Welcome to AmalgaNation - make yourself at home - feel free to roam about and explore the place for things you might feel interested in. Any problems and contact me ASAP. If a page is not loading, contact me ASAP - I finger about with the preferences of this forum a lot - so most likely the culprit behind you not seeing something would be invariably me (unintentionally).

@ Arrow- well, I certainly could take the credit for getting those new members. Lesse, I got...well, nearly everybody here :/ Plus one more is gonna be coming, new member, that is. She is giving her exams at this moment, though. Holy friggin zorro! Such a sudden increase in femal population!

4OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:42 am

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Welcome here, Niha-chan!! ^^

I hope you have a great time with all of us...in case you need any help, you can obviously talk to Arrow and Acey-chan about it! Or you could tell me and I could carry the message to them! The choice is up to you! ^^ And don't worry! Everyone here will take good care of you! In case they don't, I'm still here! Well, hope you frequent this place often ^.~

@Ace: Back when I joined, there were hardly any women here...I'm glad to see the number shooting up! ^^

5OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:06 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Aceviper wrote:Holy friggin zorro! Such a sudden increase in femal population!
And you messed up the spelling of female.
Welcome to AN Niha-chan. Pleased to meet you.
Have fun and do feel free to bug Ace when you have a problem.
He likes solving them.

6OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:31 pm

Aceviper wrote:Such a sudden increase in femal population!
Rofl! Its because I am back ^^

Anyway, Welcome Very Happy
Never-mind these guys, They fail!!

If anything happens, Come to me first ^^

7OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:27 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Flying pigrabbits?! Where? Where?! Shoot...I missed 'em... >_<

Anyways,welcome to Amalga Niha chan. It's a place for us former convicts to hang out and make fun of the outside world...so yeah,feel free to join in!

And most of the guys on this forum are gay...so don't take it seriously if anyone says otherwise..lol

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

8OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Gay, As in compliment!

9OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:03 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Hi New member!
Great, welcome to Amalga!

AceViper wrote:- I finger about with the preferences of this forum a lot -
......WHAT?
No, seriously. WTF???

10OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:47 am

xx-niha-xx

xx-niha-xx
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Wow I feel really welcomed <3

http://vampirefreaks.com/xxsuicidal_ambrosexx

11OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:49 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

NIHA! Gosh! Come on! You are a new member, agreed. But this is not facebook to be putting one word posts. One word non-sensible posts are treated as Spam. I'm seriously VERY happy to see a new member (whose display picture looks supercute), but that doesn't entitle me to let you spam. :/

Please understand that there are two types of participation - positive and negative. One word posts/smiley posts are not positive -_-

Please be careful Smile

12OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Empty Re: OMG FLYING PIGRABBITS!!!!! Mon May 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

WHERE?!?!?!?! WHERE?!?!??!?! Dammit. You just tricked me :O :'(
Anyway 'Hi' ^^V And oh yeah, whatever Ace says, spamming is IN!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]