AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey! every body grimster is here don't fear...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

XGrimsterX

XGrimsterX
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Hi, this place is kind of dull but i will get used 2 it because all my friends is here... Hey! every body grimster is here don't fear... Icon_smile

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

YOU!
You're here now? (I wonder who's responsible for this.....)

Great!
Welcome aboard,... Grimy?

XGrimsterX wrote:Hi, this place is kind of dull but i will get used 2 it because all my friends is here...
Did somebody force you to join? (I wonder who's responsible for this too.....)

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Red wrote:
YOU!

Great!

XGrimsterX wrote:Hi, this place is kind of dull but i will get used 2 it because all my friends is here...
Did somebody force you to join? (I wonder who's responsible for this too.....)

Lol @ the name Grimy. I don't think anyone is 'responsible' for anything, Red. The link is on my Profile Page at the community Razz Anyone can come and view it. But I think you read of my new endeavour at the Chatbox...*evil smirk*

@ Grim - Hey there Grimster! Welcome aboard to AmalgaNation. Make yourself at home. Rules are the same as the Community - except that here, download links are allowed and the restriction on...'certain' words is less. Do enjoy yourself - feel free to roam about the place and contribute to the forum.

There is a Chatbox on the Portal (Flash player enabled) and another at the bottom of the page, experiment around or you can go to the "Forum Office", here-> https://amalganation.forumotion.net/forum-office-f15/ to ask your doubts.

MayFlower

MayFlower

Red wrote:
YOU!

Great!

You know I tend to think grimster wouldn't be too happy to be called by that name. Razz

In any case welcome to Amalga Grimster.Trust me this forum isn't one bit dull when more members are regular...
Try exploring the entire forum,PM Ace or kyo if you have any queries and visit the chatbox on the portal too...no matter what you'd always find a few people there.

See you around then!

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

Welcome to a place with sensible members, who can think for themselves.
Welcome, Grimmy.

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Um, Welcome to Amalganation Grimster.
Hope you like this place.

See you around.

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Calicut, eh?
Got a message from Rajamanikyam, "Thalle! Payilukalk ivade perith swagathamund, ketta!"
FYI; not a fan so don't ask me.
I live somewhat closer to where you live than the rest of the twerps here Very Happy

Oh and no spamming.
Spamming makes Acey a sad sad viper.
He is a pedophile and 16 year old boys are his cup of tea any time of the day. You are warned!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]