AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Detroit Metal City

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Detroit Metal City Empty Detroit Metal City Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Since no one has started a thread on this one yet, I absolutely had to! Here's the story for those of you who don't know the movie -

Detroit Metal City is the story of a young college graduate, Souichi Negishi, who has always been a fan of Swedish pop. However, after graduation, he didn't really come across the opportunities he would have liked to and had to end up as the lead vocalist and guitarist, Johannes Krauser II, of a Death Metal band, Detroit Metal City (DMC) to support himself. While Negishi hates his job, he has no choice but to transform into the demonic Krauser, his alter-ego, because he is a brilliant performer, something he can't walk away from. He has to keep his job a secret from his family and juggle between his two worlds - being the calm, peaceful Negishi and the demonic, egoistic Krauser.

Detroit Metal City has to be a favourite of mine firstly because Souichi Negishi is played Ken'ichi Matsuyama (best known for playing L in the Death Note movies), a fabulous actor. I would totally recommend the movie to you guys!! Go ahead, watch it!! ^^

2Detroit Metal City Empty Re: Detroit Metal City Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:02 pm

ai-chan

ai-chan
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Watched it (thanks to pitchan), was quite good... 

http://forum.animeindia.com

3Detroit Metal City Empty Re: Detroit Metal City Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Ah! That's great! I love that movie!!!!

4Detroit Metal City Empty Re: Detroit Metal City Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:17 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

isnt he the same actor who did the role of L in death note?
i tried to download the movie
but couldnt get nice torrents so quit.

5Detroit Metal City Empty Re: Detroit Metal City Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin

Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Yeah...it was the same guy as L...you should have watched it online like I did then! I'm planning to order the movie now...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum