AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whisper Of The Heart

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whisper Of The Heart Empty Whisper Of The Heart Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:03 am

MayFlower

MayFlower

Another gem of a movie and a Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli production.
This is one of those movies which you want to watch again and again and never get tired.Atleast I won't.

Summary:Shizuku,a normal junior high-school student,is more interested in delving into the world of fairytales rather than studying for her exams.A bookworm and a regular visitor at the local library she notices that her last 3 borrowed books had been checked out by a boy named Seiji Amasawa before her.Curious she begins investigating.But it turns out Seiji is the boy at school whom she had chanced upon before and hated with all her heart.But with the passage of time they become friends and Shizuku's feelings change.She begins questioning her own aimless life and decides on becoming a better person for Seiji's sake.

Whisper Of The Heart 18395

The movie is mainly romance.But that's not all.There are also subplots with heart-warming stories....like that of the statue of the Baron and his lost love...Nishi san's antique shop and his past.
The music too helps in invoking a strange sense of nostalgia and serenity....especially 'Take me home country-road' stays with you even after the movie has ended.
All in all a must-watch.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

2Whisper Of The Heart Empty Re: Whisper Of The Heart Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:29 am

kyo

kyo

You should also try "The Cat Returns." It is a movie which was made because of popular demand from the fans who wanted to see more of the Baron and his story.

3Whisper Of The Heart Empty Re: Whisper Of The Heart Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Noted down!!!! thank you May dear!!!

4Whisper Of The Heart Empty Re: Whisper Of The Heart Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:56 am

kyo

kyo

BTW I loved the libraries depicted in the movie. It makes me wish there was a library like that in Mumbai.

One of my little dreams is to build a world class library in a major Indian city someday. Audio, Video and of course Books. I have a blueprint inside my head. But I dunno if its financially feasible...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]