AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stupid Program

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Stupid Program Empty Stupid Program

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Stupid Program

For all those who know C++. A hialrious program for you. I had to write a program to be able to find the Fibbonaci Series and find a factorial of a number. It was for my midterms, which I didn't study, and here it is-->
Aaah. I put most of my stuff on AmalgaNation first and then on Facebook, so this might be a second read for some of you.

Spoiler:

Well, fibbonacci series was good, but she wanted it from 1 and not 0, so she cut my marks for that.

As for my factorial switch case...5 factoial comes out to be 15...so you know how bad THAT is! Lol.

I got 5 out of 8 marks for the program. And the best part is the Exit. You should try writing the program JUST to see the exit. Just remember the combination - ctrl+pause/break. You might get 6 warnings. Just ignore those and run the program.

Last edited by Aceviper on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:23 am; edited 2 times in total

Share this post on: reddit

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:14 pm by Guest

sorry to say but ur programs aren't any good...i thought fibonacci series and factorial were easy programs...if u want then i can upload mine...

Aceviper

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:38 pm by Aceviper

Lol dude. These were programs I wrote three months ago. I know better now. Smile

Fibbonaci and factorial are the least of my problems in C++

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:59 pm by Guest

Aceviper wrote:I know better now. Smile

Fibbonaci and factorial are the least of my problems in C++

thats good to here....computer programs are initially hard...i still am facing the "array" problem...guess i'll have to practice more....

Aceviper

Post Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:18 pm by Aceviper

Arrays are something I'm quite familiar with now - might just be able to lend you a hand if I can. Better choice would be Die Hard, though.

FlamingStar

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:49 pm by FlamingStar

the factorial one gave me a good laugh..... Razz
we don't have to deal with programs much...we have to by heart theories!!!! Shocked
that is the cruelest part of all.... Neutral

BloodAlchemist

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:51 pm by BloodAlchemist

omg...that program was just horrible......

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum