AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:51 pm

kyo

kyo

The World God Only Knows…. And it completely beats me how more people DON’T know about this series…. One of the most insanely funny series I have read in a while…. Decent scans rates…. About 50+ chapters in if I recall right….

We have two main characters in Elsea (May have spelled this wrong) and her so called ‘Kami-nii-sama.’ Elsea is a young female devil…. She has been sent to earth with other devils with the task of recovering some escaped evil spirits. These evil spirits have the particular ability to hide in the so called ‘gaps’ in the hearts of women and young girls…. The gaps are merely a manifestation of excessive negative emotions… In any case…. To capture the spirits… these negative emotions must be erased somehow so that the spirit will no longer have a gap to dwell in… To help them in their duties… the devils are allowed to enlist the help of a human ally…. Elsea chose a very interesting young boy to be her partner for this mission… namely Keima Katsuragi… now… this boy has a fairly unique talent…. He is the so called God of Gal Games… or Dating Sims…. He plays them 24X7… even in the middle of class… Watch as he and Elsea apply his gaming experience to try and seduce every girl with an evil spirit in her heart…Is winning over girls in real life going to be as simple as his gal games? Read the series to find out!!

Trust me…. Its just as hilarious and crazy as it sounds…. It seems like it might be building into a harem type of mana which I don’t generally like…. But so far… the concept has been refreshing enough that I am still willing to stick it out to the finish…. Whenever it does reach the finish….

2Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Downloading it as I read. Seems to be interesting. Somehow I'm game for humour filled manga nowadays. Maybe its the dull mood of Studying that's making me want it.

3Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:29 am

kyo

kyo

Exactly.... I have stockpiled humorous manga as well....

4Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:59 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Well I've just started reading it after provocations from kyo. Yeah..it's funny alright. Takes the concept of romance and turns it on it's head! So if you like things in 2-d better than 3-d,this might just be the stuff for ya! If you digress,no worries! Welcome to the world that us geeks..err...I mean Gods only know!!

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

5Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:56 pm

kyo

kyo

Good to see another convert...

6Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:18 am

Selenium_Glow

Selenium_Glow
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Yay!!! I've been reading it since the first Scanlated Chapter. It was a slow journey for me to get to chapter 80 now...

This Manga beats every other manga in my list to be in top...
But that's my list.

Not everyone may like it... but somehow,I'm happy to see that there are people here who've actually read it.

Personally, I like 2D girls... call me "not normal" as many times you want...

http://seleniums-world.blogspot.com

7Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:21 am

kyo

kyo

All hail the Fallen god!

8Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Empty Re: Kami no Mizu Shiru Sekai Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:17 pm

kyo

kyo

The last arc was funny... but perhaps a bit drawn out... Keima going into god mode for Dating sims for girls... LMAO...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]