AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi everyone! this is dragon.

+3
Ampitup
yuki
dragon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Hi everyone! this is dragon. Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:36 pm

dragon

dragon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Hi everybody. I am just this dude. I don't know what else to say. I'm just a friend of Ace and Arrow. Im a little new to this, so it will take me time to get used to the place.

Once again - Yo!

2Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm

yuki

yuki

Ah i see...o.o I thought u were an existing member..well anyway HI Very Happy i'm yuki. And yeah, have fun Wink

p.s. what r u doin' btw? o.o (as in studies)

3Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:39 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Welcome to AN dragon. What kind of a guy is Ace??? Hot head or a cool guy? Razz
Enjoy your stay and do tell us more about yourself.
Adios

4Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Helllloooo Dragon. Welcome to AN. Tell us something about yourself.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

5Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 pm

dragon

dragon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

omkardaone wrote:Helllloooo Dragon. Welcome to AN. Tell us something about yourself.

welll if u ask me to describe myself in a single word it would be "uber CRAZY" Hi everyone! this is dragon. Alien , i bet arrow nd ace wud agree on dat.
i m doin first year comp engg whch is pathetic Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_mad its insane Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_twisted so tell me abt u ???

6Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Omkar

Omkar

dragon wrote:
omkardaone wrote:Helllloooo Dragon. Welcome to AN. Tell us something about yourself.

welll if u ask me to describe myself in a single word it would be "uber CRAZY" Hi everyone! this is dragon. Alien , i bet arrow nd ace wud agree on dat.
i m doin first year comp engg whch is pathetic Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_mad its insane Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_twisted so tell me abt u ???

Damn,
another engineer! Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_wink Well, I was a wannabe engg too but then I found my calling
in BMM and a newfound hatred towards engineering. Anyway, that's not to offend
anyone and I don't think you'll be offended seeing that you hate engineering
too. Cheers!
Hi everyone! this is dragon. 719670

Where are you from, by the way?

MOD EDIT -- Why is the font so small? I'll paste and make it big. By default the font of the present skin is small anyways. Why keep it smaller?

Damn,
another engineer! Hi everyone! this is dragon. Icon_wink Well, I was a wannabe engg too but then I found my calling
in BMM and a newfound hatred towards engineering. Anyway, that's not to offend
anyone and I don't think you'll be offended seeing that you hate engineering
too. Cheers!
Hi everyone! this is dragon. 719670

Where are you from, by the way?

7Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:16 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

He's from Chembur too. Sort of midway between Arr0w's and my house.

8Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 am

yuki

yuki

whoa...this place is like turning to a Engineer-nation o.O ....

9Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:10 am

kyo

kyo

I hereby announce the formation of the Engineer Army!! Let us unite to strike down the scourge of the Business Majors!! LoL

10Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:02 pm

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Now you're talking bro! Them unfortunate folks don't stand a chance in front of our particle accelerators and Large Hydron Colliders! Fu fu fu fu.....

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

11Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:52 am

kyo

kyo

Nothing can stop me and my awesome Robosapien Railgun!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU1QZeDD6wE&feature=PlayList&p=6EC3ED2A6AC90BE0&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=11

You cant tell me that, that was not awesome!!!

12Hi everyone! this is dragon. Empty Re: Hi everyone! this is dragon. Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Omkar

Omkar

DIE HARD wrote:Now you're talking bro! Them unfortunate folks don't stand a chance in front of our particle accelerators and Large Hydron Colliders! Fu fu fu fu.....

I would have so loved to say "Pen is mightier than a sword". But then, its not mightier than particle accelerators and Large Hydron Colliders. Damn.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum