AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tekken

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tekken Empty Tekken Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:21 am

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Damn, this has to be my favourite arcade game..KILLER!!
One of the most popular arcade games out there.. Mortal Kombat = Crap

Tekken Tekken-dark-resurrection

Fav. characters:

DEVIL JIN!! Combos RULE!!

Lei Wulong: For speed!!

Yoshimitsu: KICK-ASS COMBOS!!

Well? Any Tekken fans here?

http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

2Tekken Empty Re: Tekken Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:53 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

I remember playing TEKKEN 2 and TEKKEN 3 for the PSX.
T2 was the first fighter I'd played in the PSX. The dual-shock vibration and the graphics were the things that got me into it. For some weird reason I liked Heihatchi in T2. And in T3, HE'S OLD! And he dies in the next installments. SUCK! Now that he was gone and that he kinda totally sucked in T3, I had to pick someone else. Now, Jin was the obvious choice because he was badass. But then everyone picked Jin and I wanted to stand out from the crowd, so I picked Hwoarang.

His kicks are AWESOME!
DID YOU KNOW Hwarang is the name of a Korean martial art which focuses mainly on spinning and kicking. And guess what, He's Souh Korean according to the game. But the game says his style is that of Taek-Wan-Do. Blech!

Now second comes Martial Law. Why? BECAUSE I LOVE BRUCE LEE! And the best part is; his movelist has..... wait for it..... THE ONE INCH PUNCH!!!! Very AWESOME!

And then there is Yoshimitsu. WHO doesn't love Yoshimitsu? A werid mixture of a Kabuki, a Samurai and Predator. Lovely =)

And then there's the ladies. I have no exceptions, I love them all! If Azeron had made the topic Graphic Heavy, I would have posted images of all of them. But you know what? Except for Nina and Chrisite I seriosuly think that the Girls of Tekken cannot compare to the Girls of D.O.A.
I love DeadOrAlive(except for that guy Zack. He's gay) but I also love Nina and Christie. I'm in a quandary.
OH WHAT THE HECK! I LOVE ALL WOMEN!

Azeron wrote:Mortal Kombat = Crap
Amen!

3Tekken Empty Re: Tekken Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

just played tekken 3
and in that my favs are law and hwaorang.

4Tekken Empty Re: Tekken Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:18 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

I PLAYED DARK RESURRECTION!!!

And I must say that I got bored after the 25th fight on a row. All you have to do is pick Hwarrang and keep on pressing the super kick(the one with the shiny powerup thing) and you WIN! ALL THE ROUNDS! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!

I did that for like 30+ matches and I switched back to playing LocoRoco2.
BORING!

And why the heck are there 2 Kings? And why is one called an Armour King?
And one more thing....... HEIHATCHI IS A ZOMBIE????
DUDE! SUCK!

5Tekken Empty Re: Tekken Tue May 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

No Heihachi aint no zombie. The explosion didn't kill him, that's all

Armour King - I suspect that's Mardouk .. You'll find out in Tekken 6

http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum