AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Funny Signs - (READ FIRST POST FOR DIRECTIONS!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

IN DA HOUSE! The thread for all hilarious news clippings and funny signs. See below to understand.

-_- I should be getting One rep for each of the good ones/ ones you like, but, *sigh* I AM supposed to be the dorky admin. So it doesn't matter.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aceviper on Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 7 times in total

kyo

kyo

I think that the one where 'The duck refused medical treatment' was my favorite...

Omkar

Omkar

The divorce one is real 'lol' stuff.
Aceviper wrote:
-_- I should be getting One rep for each of the good ones/ ones you like, but, *sigh* I AM supposed to be the dorky admin. So it doesn't matter.
Aw, c'mon man. Everyone knows you work real hard on this forum. And ya, you get +1 for snowman n WTC divorce Smile

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Unfortunately, MY favorite isn't up there. Will be putting it up now. Put up a huge bunch more. I stuck it up in the first post itself. Sorry, but you'll have to run through it again.

yuki

yuki

Very Happy lol +2 rep for ya

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum