AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:47 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Now this game is a real killer.
It started with a less known Guilty Gear for the arcade and it's underground popularity eventually forced the developers to make console editions and sequels.

Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Descargarjuegoguiltygea
My first Guilty Gear was GUILTY GEAR XX: THE MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL # Reload.

Long,.... I know. But it was the (correct me if I'm wrong) the THIRD installment in the series after GUILTY GEAR X. And boy did it do the trick for me!
I was totally impressed with the slick anime-style character design(the game is in Japanese btw, with english subtitles) and the easy to learn controls. I loved the characters too. All of them. There are like 13 different characters to choose from and ALL of them are totally unique. There's something for everyone! The best part about the game was the AWESOME background tracks. Each character has a theme song in pure instrumental heavy metal! DAISUKE ISHIWATARI!

SCREENSHOTS
Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Ggac5qjgenthGuilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Guiltygearx2screen003Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] 8212008115113amnn0Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] GuiltygearxxaccentcorepGuilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] 93814920070711screen003

The Story Mode is just brilliant and it has 3 different endings for every character. And trust me on this, IT HAS REPLAY VALUE! BIGTIME!
Other than story mode, it has a Mission mode, Survival Mode and Arcade Mode.
Whenever you finish one of these with a character, you unlock a wallpaper.

Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Axlrlstance
My favourite character is Axl Low. He was modeled after Axl Rose (the lead singer of GunsNRoses). The guy is kickass with his kusari-gamma!

Overall,..... the game is bloody brilliant I say!
This was the most fun to play game since.... EVAR!
This is no Street Fighter but it's as good as a 2D-fighter gets: 9.8/10
My favourite 2D fighter!
A must have for any anime fan.

2Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:50 pm

I am so getting this game, ty

3Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

I'm just happy to help
Oh and after you're done playing it, do tell who you like best

I'm just glad somebody replied *wipes tear*

4Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:08 am

Its for PS2?

5Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Uh.... I'm unaware of a PS2 release but I can help you get a PC Version. Seriously, there's no difference between the PC and the PlayStation versions. Want one? PM me.

BTW; specify if you want it in DDL or Torrents.

6Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 am

RedWOLF wrote:Uh.... I'm unaware of a PS2 release but I can help you get a PC Version. Seriously, there's no difference between the PC and the PlayStation versions. Want one? PM me.

BTW; specify if you want it in DDL or Torrents.
Ah!! I actually went buying it, but the shop has only Pc GaMes.
So I thought it was a Ps2 GaMe.

Anyways, I got the 'Isuka' -

Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Isuka

So, are there are differences?
I mean, it has GG Boost Game Mode, Arcade, and RKII Factory Mode, How the hell I play the story mode? omg <.<

PM, me both DLL and ToRrent ^^

Oh!! And yeah, Chipp's the guy who does for me.
Those Blades, Simple Combos, Teleport Tech are Pwning, ^^

Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Chipp

7Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Empty Re: Guilty Gear [Graphic Heavy] Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:21 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

ISUKA!!! I got the entire collection, dude! I have Isuka, GGX2, and GGX all for the PC. Some weird torrent I got a long time ago. I'll go search for it.

Chip is an awesome character. Actually he was a drug dealing punk in the mean streets of ...... some douche bag city but was rescued by an old man who freed him of his drug addiction and taught him Ninjitsu. Cool huh? But soon, Chip's sensei gets assasinated by the... Guild of Assassins (ie, Zato-01, Venom and Millia... and even Slayer in some weird way) And now he wants to avenge his master's death. Oh yeah I like Millia a lot too. Millia kicks serious ass!

The problem with Chip is that his defense is VERY low. The lowest in the game I think. But he's the fastest in the game too. So whatever you do, don't wait to plan your moves. The teleportation moves come in real handy and yeah the combo moves are very easy to get. Chip is Jin's favourite character too.

And ISUKA's the one where you get to play the 4 people at a time right? GGX2 doesn't have that or the Boost mode. Boost mode reminds me of the Tekken Force mode I first saw in Tekken 3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum