AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AAAARG!

+7
Arr0wHeaD
Ithil
Red
MayFlower
Omkar
Aceviper
SaintExodia
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

1AAAARG! - Page 3 Empty AAAARG! Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:06 pm

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

First topic message reminder :

What's it with the new Bull crap on the left

<------

We don't NEED THREE FRIGGIN SEARCH BARS ON ONE PAGE!

WE DON'T WANT AIDS ADS!!

AND THE GALLERY IS SO TINY YOU CAN'T SEE ANYTHING ANYWAY!

Ace Edit: -

Further Ace Edit : Razz I removed the links.

51AAAARG! - Page 3 Empty Re: AAAARG! Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:33 pm

Omkar

Omkar

*loooooong sigh that comes out more as a whooooooooosh*

Its me that this Ace chick is mad at, people. Not you Red, but ME. Maybe that VIP was just a way of paying a homage to you. Check out all those underlined n bold sentences from Acey's post through Arrow's account.

Arr0wHeaD wrote:I frankly do not know how Ace put that VIP symbol under your name. Or If HE was the one who did it.

Ace can't ban himself, AFAIK. I'm pretty sure only I can.

^ Not really >_>

Yes, I banned myself and made myself unable to post, and btw - notice my name is not in red colour (which obviously means another thing). I did it the same way I am editing Arr0w's post >_> My point is that an being an admin isnt an incentive to post - it's a valuable position, which if you are given, you need to prove that you can DO something for the forum, which, if you are a normal member, you can't do.

I MADE this place. I know the ACP inside out, I assume if you are an Admin, you should at least know how the ACP works. [b]An Admin's repsonsibilty isn't posting, it's maintaining the forum.[/b] Can our new admin undo everything I did? I wonder...

Hope he doesn't re-sync the place while trying. Pfft. If we had to make everyone admin just so that they can come and post here....LOL...how lam
e.

P.S - I removed it, but Red, now you will have fixed number of stars all the time. It wont increase with your increase in posts, like how everyone else's will Sad If you want a change in that picture then be sure to PM me...(as for now just say it here).

SEE! Its me! But more than me, its Acey. HE'S FRIKKIN EMO!

Gaw-hawwd! What do you expect me to do, Ace? I am trying like nothing else to spice up the forum. Let me tell you this, if this makes you feel any better, I am taking time out from my busy vacation schedule(doesn't add up? WELL, ITS TRUE.) and being here. The primary way of boosting the traffic is posting, creating new threads, discussions n all. AND I AM DOING THAT. What, do you expect me to send you weekly progress reports or something now? And if you want to wash your dirty linen in public, remove me as the Admin coz I am starting to think its not good for your ego.

Being an admin has indeed been an incentive for me, I agree, but more than that its been an obligation for me. I don't want to be accused as the dormant one even while holding this high rank. And that's why an increased frequency of posting.

I want a decision and I want it now- if you don't want me to be the Admin, f*** it, remove me, I really don't give a shit. But stop (see also- 'Put an end to', 'Discontinue', 'End', 'STFU') being whiny. We are no bunch of chicks here who'll go all touchy-feely n hugsy here with "Aww"s and "What happened to my pumpkin?"s to you. And remove that 'Loser' tag NOW. It sucks. And above all than not being a spoilsport, be a MAN.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum