Bakuman Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakuman

3 posters

Go down

Bakuman Empty Bakuman

Post by Aceviper Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:54 am

Its slice of life, so I'm dwnlding it straight away. The synopsis gives me a wee little bit hint of Genshiken it in. Or something on the same lines. So I'm interested. Will tell you how it was later. I'm still dwnlding it. XD

Synopsis:

It's not easy to become and live as a mangaka; Mashiro knows that from his late uncle. At his 9th grade, while trying to keep up with reality, school and then normal job, he left his notebook with a sketch of a girl, Azuki, he likes. Takagi, a first-rate student found it and tried to convince Mashiro to draw a manga with his story. Mashiro doesn't like the idea and tries to decline. Takagi, however, tries to stick to dream and found out that Azuki also wants to be a voice actress and got a good reply from a production company. Takagi, then, brought Mashiro to her house and telling her his dream.... Mashiro tells her that he will write a manga with Takagi and will ask Azuki to voice their anime. Out of confusion, Mashiro asks her if the dreams become reality, will she marry him? She says yes, only if their dreams become true, and not otherwise!! And so life of wannabe mangakas begun!!!
Aceviper
Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Male Taurus Posts : 783
Birthday : 1991-05-09

Back to top Go down

Bakuman Empty Re: Bakuman

Post by Aceviper Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:22 pm

I read the full first volume. And my review? It was good. Very good. Has potential to do well. Nothing as good as Genshiken but good in itself nonetheless.

I was told it gets boring. can't say. Im downloading the second volume right now.

I think I'm almost near my download limit. -_-'

I'll be giving my modem away. Last thing I want is Dad to beat me with a bat or his belt. >.< That hurts.

This might just be my last post. Unless, of course, I get a cyber cafe to sit in.
Aceviper
Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Male Taurus Posts : 783
Birthday : 1991-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Arr0wHeaD Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

Anyone Else reading it Up to date?
Things are pretty boring as of now in the manga. Just to extend the plot further, stretch it out...

Spoiler:

And so back to square 1...
Arr0wHeaD
Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Male Posts : 334
Location : Exploring the depths of your mind...hey...it's dark in here...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kyo Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:20 pm

I am up to date with this... and it IS super funny and very 'realistic' in its own way... the cheesy romance is something I really liked...
kyo
kyo

Personal Message : I go where I please. I please where I go.
Male Posts : 567

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum