AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Michael Jackson

+5
Red
Jin
Aceviper
Artemis93
yuki
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Michael Jackson Empty Michael Jackson Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:50 pm

yuki

yuki

Well i guess there's no one who doesnt know mj, is there?

"Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009), known as the "King of Pop", was an American musician and one of the most commercially successful
entertainers of all time. His unique contributions to music and dance,
along with a highly publicized personal life, made him a prominent
figure in popular culture
for four decades." The rest is in wikipedia o.o

so..since he passed away, all i hear is his music =.= and i ended up listening to them in the end. My favourites are Beat It, Thriller, Smooth Criminal and Billie Jean.

How bout u guys? Like him? Very Happy

2Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Artemis93

Artemis93
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

he is amazing *o*

My personal favs
Thriller
Bad
Black or White
Beat It
Billie Jean
They dont care about us>>>>I dunno if thts the name of the song tho >_>
And many more

3Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

THAT IS THE RIGHT NAME OF THE SONG! MY FAVOURITE SONG!

Michael Jackson songs....what can I say, all of them were amazing. I liked all his albums uptill Blood on the dance floor.

EVERY - SINGLE - SONG!

totally epic person. I'll never forget him.

And more amazing is his "Moonwalk".

4Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

well i like the song
remember the time

5Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:38 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

i never like the guy much. i still don't
And don't tell me that crap about "Oh! He's dead! You can't say that!" Well, I'll tell you who else is dead: Hitler. Must I love him too?

Sure I respect the dead but I don't like him. Don't ask. I wouldn't tell you anyways.

the only song i ever liked was Black or White. And I only liked the starting bit of the video. Only the starting bit. ie, just before the song begins. I don't like Home Alone Boy either. I won't even start talking about the pedo-accusations. i simply refuse to make a comment.

I respect the guy for being a helluva dancer. I'll give him that!
And also that he inspired and entertained an entire generation and brought the world of POP music closer to the entire world.

6Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 pm

yuki

yuki

RedWOLF wrote:i never like the guy much. i still don't
And don't tell me that crap about "Oh! He's dead! You can't say that!" Well, I'll tell you who else is dead: Hitler. Must I love him too?

Sure I respect the dead but I don't like him. Don't ask. I wouldn't tell you anyways.

the only song i ever liked was Black or White. And I only liked the starting bit of the video. Only the starting bit. ie, just before the song begins. I don't like Home Alone Boy either. I won't even start talking about the pedo-accusations. i simply refuse to make a comment.

I respect the guy for being a helluva dancer. I'll give him that!
And also that he inspired and entertained an entire generation and brought the world of POP music closer to the entire world.
well .. o.o no one said u've to like him..everyone don like his style of music..i understand that ^^ and yeah..he's a megacool dancer..his moonwalk is amazing O_O

7Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:23 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

yup ive seen a concert of his doin the moonwalk for the firsttime
it was indeed brilliant

8Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:42 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Yeah. The concert videos are always killer. The Japan Tour and the Happy Birthday Michael Video. All of them had him doing awesome moves and he always has a killer entrance.

9Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 am

MayFlower

MayFlower

Well I never got around to liking Michael Jackson when he was alive.Though during the period when I was an MTv addict I had watched all his videos.I found him weird at the time(hey I was like 9 or 10..don't remember).Yet somehow I couldn't change the channel when he was dancing and kicking up a storm.That is MJ for you.....the greatest entertainer of all times(arguably).Like him or hate him....but you just can't ignore him.

My favorite MJ tracks are-Heal the world,We're the world(when they were performing this song at his funeral I just couldn't hold my tears back),Beat it,Thriller,You're not alone,Man in the mirror.Damn seems I like all his songs.

Anyway I wrote a blog post on Michael's funeral and my feelings about him..
Here's the link if you wanna take a peek.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

10Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I am not a big fan of his...just I like some of his songs, the way he danced...since he dies i watched some of his perormances on tv and u can really say he was an entertainer...his shows look brilliant, complex and vivid...he stunns every time....I don't deny his contribution to the world of music...if u look carefully he has many duplicates alive, great artists u just have to be careful to the way dei dance: Justin timberlake, Ne-Yo, Chris Brown and so on...I can say I admire his work and efforts, his good deeds and intentions and I appreciate his part in the world of music, dance, entertainment and more.

Personal favourites: Thriller,Beat it, You are not alone, The way you make me feel, Remember the time, BillieJean, Bad(more for choreography), Earth song...

11Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Respect the man...musical genius.....crazy life but id still call him a genius....i still love his music R.I.P MJ

12Michael Jackson Empty Re: Michael Jackson Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:59 pm

Ankita

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Admired him always... Yes he was a brilliant entertainer who would command the stage in a way only he can... Inimitable.. Personal favourites have to be Beat It, Thriller, Dangerous and Heal the World...
And yes, definite genius... And insane? Obviously... every genius is insane!!!
RIP The King of Pop!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum