AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not good at these things >.<

+7
Aceviper
Rukawa_Kaede
Omkar
Red
Jin
Arr0wHeaD
Ampitup
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1Not good at these things >.< - Page 2 Empty Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

First topic message reminder :

Yo! I'm Ampitup and I'm new here.
I'm was a member of animaxindia.ning (need i add, the site went down within a month of my joining). Never been to the animaxforum and I'm a member at DIE HARD's Insaneanime.ning:D
I'm from India and my fav anime are The GetBackers, Witch Hunter Robin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Code Geass and many more..

Hi to all members, admins, mods. Have a great week ahead.

PS: I finally made it here DH ^_^

26Not good at these things >.< - Page 2 Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:14 pm

MayFlower

MayFlower

Hiya Ampitup!Hello and welcome to the forum....Btw I like Get-Backers too.A lot.It was kind of the first show I ever watched on Animax. ^^
See ya around then.

http://musingsofamaiden.blogspot.com/

27Not good at these things >.< - Page 2 Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

DH is a busy busy man kahoko. Thanks MayFlower. GetBackers was the anime that got into anime, after I came across You're Under Arrest! and Ninku on AXN. Take care

28Not good at these things >.< - Page 2 Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

punk_rock_hitomi

punk_rock_hitomi
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

aweeee sammy stil same!!! Razz

yo sammyy me here tooo! lol xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum