AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not good at these things >.<

+7
Aceviper
Rukawa_Kaede
Omkar
Red
Jin
Arr0wHeaD
Ampitup
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Not good at these things >.< Empty Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:44 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Yo! I'm Ampitup and I'm new here.
I'm was a member of animaxindia.ning (need i add, the site went down within a month of my joining). Never been to the animaxforum and I'm a member at DIE HARD's Insaneanime.ning:D
I'm from India and my fav anime are The GetBackers, Witch Hunter Robin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Code Geass and many more..

Hi to all members, admins, mods. Have a great week ahead.

PS: I finally made it here DH ^_^

2Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Hiiiiya!
*chops wooden board in two*

Welcome to the forum. I've seen you around at ning and InsaneAnime. This is a slightly different format, it doesn't have a friends system or a Wall system, but there's facebook for that stuff, right?

Aannd it's not just an Anime forum this time around. you can discuss anything under the sun, from movies to music to Philosophy (if that's your thing)

Welcome again, and stick around!

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

3Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Thanks for the welcome. Forums are better off without comment walls.
Will try to fit in and if banging your head against a wall to find an answer is considered Philosophy then I'm IN Razz

4Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

hi there!
welcome to the forum!

ps: ur name sounds liike arm pit up

5Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:39 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Now that's a first. Well I took this nick from a cartoon called 'Action Man'.
He uses this phrase to unlock his special weapon. Its kinda like a time freeze that shows him the easiest way out of a situation.
Its kinda like the phrase "Turbo Power" that Max Steel (aired on CN) uses to unlock his turbo mode.

6Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:44 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

like puppy power for scrabby doo?

anyway sup?
please explain more bout urself hobies etc

7Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:52 pm

Ampitup wrote:Its kinda like a time freeze that shows him the easiest way out of a situation.

In other words, cheating.

Welcome to the forum ^_^

8Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:33 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Yeah I used to watch Action man on FOX KIDS over at STAR WORLD. Oh the good old days! I miss THE TICK too. *sigh*

Anyways, WELCOME TO AMALGANATION!
I'm afraid I'm a little bit too late but I'm back.
Make yourself at home and post like crazy!

<blockquote>
</blockquote>
Now that's a first.

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious. I'll call you Amp or something. I always tend to give shorter name to everyone here.
Well,... I still haven't found one for APOCALYPSE but I don't think she cares.

Oh and DO tell us more about yourself.

9Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:24 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I initially thought it was 'amitpup'. Wasn't sure what that meant, except that you were maybe really into CS, and preferred to use the bullpup, and that your name is amit.

I only realised it was Ampitup few days later

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

10Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:12 pm

Omkar

Omkar

RedWOLF wrote:
Well,... I still haven't found one for APOCALYPSE
[/color]
you can call her apple. lame, i know, but you want just shorties so standards shouldn't matter.
anyway, hello pits or arms or whatever people wanna call you. welcome to amalga nation Very Happy

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

11Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:36 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

omkardaone wrote:
RedWOLF wrote:
Well,... I still haven't found one for APOCALYPSE
you can call her apple. lame, i know
Uh..... It's better to type the entire NICK Razz thanks anyways
omkardaone wrote:anyway, hello pits or arms or whatever people wanna call you

[OH NO!]Look at what you are doing!You're scaring away the new MEMBER! [/OH NO!]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Last edited by RedWOLF on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coz acey would come sodomize my butt if i wrote what i did)

12Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

whats ur name?
what do you do?

13Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:23 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Ampitup wrote:Yo! I'm Ampitup and I'm new here.
I'm was a member of animaxindia.ning (need i add, the site went down within a month of my joining). Never been to the animaxforum and I'm a member at DIE HARD's Insaneanime.ning:D
I'm from India and my fav anime are The GetBackers, Witch Hunter Robin, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Code Geass and many more..

Hi to all members, admins, mods. Have a great week ahead.

Heyloo Amp buddy!!!! Clap Biker
Your here...yay!!!Its a small cyber world after all Music 2

RedWOLF wrote:

Really? I thought it was pretty obvious. I'll call you Amp or something. I always tend to give shorter name to everyone here.
Well,... I still haven't found one for APOCALYPSE but I don't think she cares.

Ahem Ahem you havnt thought of one for me yet.

Last edited by Rukawa_Kaede on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Coz RedWOLF forgot all about me!!TT_TT)

14Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Unfortunately for you, I DID make a shorter name for you.
I used to call you RK from a long time ago.
You forgot?

I'll use this opportunity to mention that I'll list everyone's short-names... over at the ChatThread.

15Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:12 am

Ampitup

Ampitup

Thank You. Amp?? Most people call me by that name RedWOLF

Amitpup?? Nah I prefer SMG. Though the zoom on the Bullpup is pretty amazing. That name reminds me of an old friend who thought my name was Amit and called me Amitup ^^

Arms & Pits??
Don't you have them Razz
When I first saw your name Omkar, I read it as Omar the Dome and I kept wondering what it'd mean. That was when I realized, I was reading it in the wrong way.

Small small world, small small mistakes.

About Me? I'm currently pursuing my MBA, and I plan on doing Hardware and Networking next. Though my first love will always be Animation. In the future I might join an Institute for part time classes ^o^
Hobbies: Gaming (PS2) ToT I want a PS3, No PC games for me. The specs don't match the Standards.
Watching Anime has taken the last place this time around. I spend my time d/l anime and since my net is slow, it takes forever.
Books: Never read any, I suffer from a short attention span.
If I had one wish: ?!?!?! Wrong question, wrong place Very Happy
My fav PS2 games are Devil May Cry series (no DMC 4 ATM), Resident Evil 4, God of War, God Hand, Shinobi, ....
If you wanna know anything else, just lemme know Very Happy

Last edited by Ampitup on Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

16Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 am

Jin

Jin
Heavy Contributor
Heavy Contributor

Ampitup wrote:
About Me? I'm currently pursuing my MBA, and I plan on doing Hardware and Networking next. Though my first love will always be Animation. In the future I might join an Institute for part time classes ^o^

Watching Anime has taken the last time this time around. I spend my time d/l anime and since my net is slow, it takes forever.
what did u learn before MBA?
ps:what are your fav animes?

17Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm

Omkar

Omkar

Ampitup wrote:
If you wanna know anything else, just lemme know Very Happy

yeah. how do you plan to make a difference to the world? uhh, where you from?

18Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:00 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Bachelors in Biotechnology. Had to choose MBA due to peer pressure Sad
As for my fav GB tops the list, followed by Samurai Deeper Kyo, Witch Hunter Robin, Higurashi, Code Geass, Shakugan no Shana 1, Ghost Hunt, Black Cat ^^

From Hyd.

19Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:42 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Hey there Amitup! I'm a little late, but that's cuz of....well...lets leave the reasons out of this. NICE TO SEE YOU HERE!

and yeah...WELCOME to AmalgaNation.

20Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

hola ampitup.

21Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:58 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Amitup! Not another one. (4 and counting...)

Hi Kahoko. Nice Tagline you have there. Indeed one should seek respect always. Thanks for welcoming me Ace and don't worry. Being the head of this place is hardwork. I don't mind it at all.

22Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:39 am

Omkar

Omkar

Ampitup wrote: Being the head of this place is hardwork. I don't mind it at all.
WHAAAAAT? OH MY GAWD, LOLLY LOLLY LOL!!! all you gotta do is control Jin that's all! Razz

23Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:43 am

yuki

yuki

omkardaone wrote:
Ampitup wrote: Being the head of this place is hardwork. I don't mind it at all.
WHAAAAAT? OH MY GAWD, LOLLY LOLLY LOL!!! all you gotta do is control Jin that's all! Razz

...wats wrong wit jin? o_O

24Not good at these things >.< Empty Re: Not good at these things >.< Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

Omkar

Omkar

oh no no no, nothing wrong with that guy. he's now a reformed. earlier, he was a jumbo spammer.

25Not good at these things >.< Empty kerkerokero Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:35 am

Kahoko_25

Kahoko_25

Ampitup wrote:Amitup! Not another one. (4 and counting...)

Hi Kahoko. Nice Tagline you have there. Indeed one should seek respect always. Thanks for welcoming me Ace and don't worry. Being the head of this place is hardwork. I don't mind it at all.

arigatou gozaimazu..
so..hw u finding it in here? come to think of it i havnt seen som's post here..except for a few of thm.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum