AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullet For My Valentine.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullet For My Valentine. Empty Bullet For My Valentine. Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Tears Don't Fall.
No Easy Way Out
Scream Aim Fire
Eye of the storm
Hearts burst into fire
Waking the demon
Say goodnight

Bullet for My Valentine are a Welsh heavy metal band from Bridgend, Wales, formed in 1998. The band started their music career by covering songs by Metallica and Nirvana under the band name "Jeff Killed John". Jeff Killed John recorded six songs which were not released. Two of these songs were later re-made for their debut album as Bullet for My Valentine. The song title "Eye Spy" was changed to "Hit the Floor" and "Nation to Nation" was changed to "Turn to Despair". There were lyric changes and changes in tempo, guitar, drums, bass, and overall sound for the songs as well. Financial difficulties marked a change in music direction and name for the band and so the band went through numerous name changes, until deciding on "Bullet for My Valentine".

Nonetheless. I still like the above mentioned songs. And many more by them.

2Bullet For My Valentine. Empty Re: Bullet For My Valentine. Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:38 pm

Artemis93

Artemis93
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Cries In Vain\m/

3Bullet For My Valentine. Empty Re: Bullet For My Valentine. Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:32 am

Aceviper wrote:Tears Don't Fall.
No Easy Way Out
Scream Aim Fire
Eye of the storm
Hearts burst into fire
Waking the demon
Say goodnight
Haven't tried any of them, ty

Have any tried 'Suffocating Under Words Of Sorrow'?

4Bullet For My Valentine. Empty Re: Bullet For My Valentine. Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:20 pm

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

ohh shit u havent heard tears dont fall and waking the demon!!!!!!btw!!watch waking the demon's video for sure kikass video yup suffocating is one hell of a song.also listen to 4 words,disappear and deliver us from evil.

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

5Bullet For My Valentine. Empty Re: Bullet For My Valentine. Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:34 pm

leon

leon
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

yay other people who listen to bullet song's
i really like Road to Nowhere and the Tears Don't Fall,Heart's Burst Into Fire,Suffocating Under word's of Sorrow etc etc etc

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum