Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

+4
Jin
Omkar
Red
Aceviper
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Empty Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yes, I know. Very creative topic. But oh well..

You can add short little reviews as well.

If you are stuck on something we might be able to help, or direct you to a website/forum/faq that will help.

Currently playing games:
Fable 2 - I don't find much change from Fable 1. Only the addition of the dog and some enhancements here and there make up Fable 2. Environments look the same too, even though it boasts of a world 10 times the original game.

GTA 4 - Its my first time trying to complete a Grand Theft Auto game without cheats. The game is brilliant. Though its more of a 9.5/10 game rather than the 10/10 game its made out to be.

Fifa 09 - I play this for relief from the other games. Nothing like a sports game to break monotony.

Back to top Go down

Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 pm

Muahaha!! try Left 4 Dead or Killing Floor

Back to top Go down

Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Empty Re: Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

Post by heavealie Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:38 am

yup already tried left 4 dead shit kikass game shotgun rulez!!!w8ing for left 4 dead 2!!!!oh btw got nfs shift-kikass game.finally not a trash nfs.awesome handling and graphics especially damage.tomm evening resident evil 5 muhahahha!!!!!!!!and than batman arkham asylum!!oh and fifa 2010 also!!w8ing for bioshock 2 and call of duty modern warfare 2(shit 1 was one kikass game especially the ending).

heavealie
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Male Sagittarius Posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-11-30

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:13 pm

heavealie wrote:tomm evening resident evil 5
Review something about Resident Evil 5 when you have done playing it. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by heavealie Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:03 am

yup tried resident evil 5 finallyy!!!!!.coz this is the 1st resident evil game for pc by capcom.awesome gameplay and graphics man.worth it!!!play it for sure the storyline and specially the jaw dropping graphics!!!

heavealie
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Male Sagittarius Posts : 40
Birthday : 1987-11-30

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:32 am

heavealie wrote:yup tried resident evil 5 finallyy!!!!!.coz this is the 1st resident evil game for pc by capcom.awesome gameplay and graphics man.worth it!!!play it for sure the storyline and specially the jaw dropping graphics!!!
1st for Pc? Almost every 'Resident Evil' game is for Pc(Except for 'Code Veronica and Zero'.

Back to top Go down

Post by renny Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:15 pm

NFS:hot pursuit and the dishwasher: vampire smile

" I am who I am, your approval isnt needed " Twisted Evil
Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Image027
renny
renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Personal Message : Dance or loose the Chance
Female Aries Posts : 54
Birthday : 1986-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2