AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game you are currently playing or stuck on.

+4
Jin
Omkar
Red
Aceviper
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

First topic message reminder :

Yes, I know. Very creative topic. But oh well..

You can add short little reviews as well.

If you are stuck on something we might be able to help, or direct you to a website/forum/faq that will help.

Currently playing games:
Fable 2 - I don't find much change from Fable 1. Only the addition of the dog and some enhancements here and there make up Fable 2. Environments look the same too, even though it boasts of a world 10 times the original game.

GTA 4 - Its my first time trying to complete a Grand Theft Auto game without cheats. The game is brilliant. Though its more of a 9.5/10 game rather than the 10/10 game its made out to be.

Fifa 09 - I play this for relief from the other games. Nothing like a sports game to break monotony.

Muahaha!! try Left 4 Dead or Killing Floor

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

yup already tried left 4 dead shit kikass game shotgun rulez!!!w8ing for left 4 dead 2!!!!oh btw got nfs shift-kikass game.finally not a trash nfs.awesome handling and graphics especially damage.tomm evening resident evil 5 muhahahha!!!!!!!!and than batman arkham asylum!!oh and fifa 2010 also!!w8ing for bioshock 2 and call of duty modern warfare 2(shit 1 was one kikass game especially the ending).

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

heavealie wrote:tomm evening resident evil 5
Review something about Resident Evil 5 when you have done playing it. ^^

heavealie

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

yup tried resident evil 5 finallyy!!!!!.coz this is the 1st resident evil game for pc by capcom.awesome gameplay and graphics man.worth it!!!play it for sure the storyline and specially the jaw dropping graphics!!!

http://heavealie.blogspot.com/

heavealie wrote:yup tried resident evil 5 finallyy!!!!!.coz this is the 1st resident evil game for pc by capcom.awesome gameplay and graphics man.worth it!!!play it for sure the storyline and specially the jaw dropping graphics!!!
1st for Pc? Almost every 'Resident Evil' game is for Pc(Except for 'Code Veronica and Zero'.

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

NFS:hot pursuit and the dishwasher: vampire smile

" I am who I am, your approval isnt needed " Twisted Evil
Game you are currently playing or stuck on. - Page 2 Image027

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum