AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyo.... checking in...

+2
SaintExodia
kyo
6 posters

Do you know me from another forum?

Kyo.... checking in... Vote_lcap43%Kyo.... checking in... Vote_rcap 43% [ 3 ]
Kyo.... checking in... Vote_lcap57%Kyo.... checking in... Vote_rcap 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kyo.... checking in... Empty Kyo.... checking in... Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 am

kyo

kyo

Thought I should do this... I am not sure how many of you I know from the Animax forums... I had been on hiatus from those for a while too.... only started getting active again a few months ago.... only started getting active on this forum today...

Anyways... I am a bonafide Rocket scientist.... Damn! It feels so good to say that!... Got a degree and everything... just graduated a month ago.... continuing on to my MS now... and more importantly..... I am a major anime/manga addict... I cant get enough of either...

Nice to see yall... hope we get along...

2Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 am

SaintExodia

SaintExodia
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're finally here!

Gonna do your MS now? Where?

3Kyo.... checking in... Empty i know you Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

you're DEMON EYES KYO, yes?
and >>>KYO<<<, no?

hey dude. i've seen your posts in animax. god, that place sucks!

welcome here.

4Kyo.... checking in... Empty I said no one word posts. Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Hola!

Attention (Ace here): One word posts are banned.

Make sure you dont do this again.

http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

5Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am

kyo

kyo

I dont think animaxindia sucks... but then again... I guess ithil and AG are the only ones I actually have much interaction with... Robin chan is MIA... and well... lets see... I guess thats pretty much it... ai chan is also intermittent on animaxindia... but I do get some interaction with him on the animeindia forums... which (sadly) are not doing so well...

In any case... I hope my posts did keep you entertained/interested to some extent...

6Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Hi there kyo.

Im really happy to see you here. So is Arrow.

We need ithil to come now.

I might be going away. So i need to shift my mod status to someone else. Not anytime soon. But still.

7Kyo.... checking in... Empty Where has you gone? Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Where in the world did you go to, O great Anime-manga lord?

8Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Omkar

Omkar

hey kyo. i don't know you. but welcome here anyways. Smile tell us something about yourself.

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

9Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

kyo

kyo

I guess this may count as spam... but I wanted to answer you both...

@ Acey...

Well the last 3 months have been crazy.... starting May (when I graduated) I have been the unofficial slave of one of my professors... which wasnt so bad... until that evil p***k... errr.... one of my senior colleagues disabled the internet browsers on my workstation!! So I decide to take a little vacation myself... head off back home to India... only to find that the ISP is d***ing around and I no longer have internet access cause of their 'technical issues' So after struggling with intermittent access to the internet... I returned to the US... only to find a pile of work waiting for me... which sucked... Only found time to post on the Animax forums in the meantime... I would drop in here now and then but never got round to seriously replying to any posts... but I am back now.... BTW... I think they finally pulled the plug on that forum...

@ Omkar...

We have met in the Bollywood thread... but heres a brief run down...

Sex: Male, Age: 21 (ish)... and I am a frigging ROCKET SCIENTIST!!! Bwahahahahaahh!!! -_-'

Damn... that never gets old... (Sorry... I tend to use every opportunity I get to do that...) Razz

Heres whats really relevant:

• Avid manga and anime fan...

• Big time movie buff... Go to the theaters at least once a week (Infamous among the 'goras' here as the Indian who has seen more Hollywood movies than any 4 of them put together)...

• Not too much into music (as in... I dont need to listen to it everyday) but I do appreciate it...

• I used to read a lot of non-textbook-books... still do... but not as many... (no time... T_T)

• I also enjoy good food, a nice conversation and pretty women...

• I have a very bad habit of using an inordinate amount of ellipses when I post...

10Kyo.... checking in... Empty Re: Kyo.... checking in... Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

Omkar

Omkar

kyo wrote: I am a frigging ROCKET SCIENTIST!!! Bwahahahahaahh!!! -_-'

Damn... that never gets old... (Sorry... I tend to use every opportunity I get to do that...) Razz

lol! yeah, i guess it doesn't! good to see an intellectual amongst us. keep posting Smile

http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum