AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kyo.... checking in...

Do you know me from another forum?

43% 43% [ 3 ]
57% 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kyo.... checking in... on Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:19 am

kyo

Thought I should do this... I am not sure how many of you I know from the Animax forums... I had been on hiatus from those for a while too.... only started getting active again a few months ago.... only started getting active on this forum today...

Anyways... I am a bonafide Rocket scientist.... Damn! It feels so good to say that!... Got a degree and everything... just graduated a month ago.... continuing on to my MS now... and more importantly..... I am a major anime/manga addict... I cant get enough of either...

Nice to see yall... hope we get along...

View user profile

2 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 am

SaintExodia

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You're finally here!

Gonna do your MS now? Where?

View user profile

3 i know you on Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:16 pm

Red

Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!
you're DEMON EYES KYO, yes?
and >>>KYO<<<, no?

hey dude. i've seen your posts in animax. god, that place sucks!

welcome here.

I'm not implying anything but merely pointing out the futility of your posts!

"How art thou fallen from Amalga, oh R3dW0Lf?"

View user profile

4 I said no one word posts. on Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:41 pm

Azeron

Uprising Member
Uprising Member
Hola!

Attention (Ace here): One word posts are banned.

Make sure you dont do this again.

View user profile http://www.bloodhound94.blogspot.com

5 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 am

kyo

I dont think animaxindia sucks... but then again... I guess ithil and AG are the only ones I actually have much interaction with... Robin chan is MIA... and well... lets see... I guess thats pretty much it... ai chan is also intermittent on animaxindia... but I do get some interaction with him on the animeindia forums... which (sadly) are not doing so well...

In any case... I hope my posts did keep you entertained/interested to some extent...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

6 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Aceviper

Administrator
Administrator
Hi there kyo.

Im really happy to see you here. So is Arrow.

We need ithil to come now.

I might be going away. So i need to shift my mod status to someone else. Not anytime soon. But still.

7 Where has you gone? on Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Aceviper

Administrator
Administrator
Where in the world did you go to, O great Anime-manga lord?

8 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:40 pm

Omkar

hey kyo. i don't know you. but welcome here anyways. Smile tell us something about yourself.

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

9 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 am

kyo

I guess this may count as spam... but I wanted to answer you both...

@ Acey...

Well the last 3 months have been crazy.... starting May (when I graduated) I have been the unofficial slave of one of my professors... which wasnt so bad... until that evil p***k... errr.... one of my senior colleagues disabled the internet browsers on my workstation!! So I decide to take a little vacation myself... head off back home to India... only to find that the ISP is d***ing around and I no longer have internet access cause of their 'technical issues' So after struggling with intermittent access to the internet... I returned to the US... only to find a pile of work waiting for me... which sucked... Only found time to post on the Animax forums in the meantime... I would drop in here now and then but never got round to seriously replying to any posts... but I am back now.... BTW... I think they finally pulled the plug on that forum...

@ Omkar...

We have met in the Bollywood thread... but heres a brief run down...

Sex: Male, Age: 21 (ish)... and I am a frigging ROCKET SCIENTIST!!! Bwahahahahaahh!!! -_-'

Damn... that never gets old... (Sorry... I tend to use every opportunity I get to do that...) Razz

Heres whats really relevant:

• Avid manga and anime fan...

• Big time movie buff... Go to the theaters at least once a week (Infamous among the 'goras' here as the Indian who has seen more Hollywood movies than any 4 of them put together)...

• Not too much into music (as in... I dont need to listen to it everyday) but I do appreciate it...

• I used to read a lot of non-textbook-books... still do... but not as many... (no time... T_T)

• I also enjoy good food, a nice conversation and pretty women...

• I have a very bad habit of using an inordinate amount of ellipses when I post...

There are three reasons why you can't defeat me. One: Your sword is too light. Two: There's nothing I can't cut. Three: I'm more handsome than you - Kyo
View user profile

10 Re: Kyo.... checking in... on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:23 pm

Omkar

kyo wrote: I am a frigging ROCKET SCIENTIST!!! Bwahahahahaahh!!! -_-'

Damn... that never gets old... (Sorry... I tend to use every opportunity I get to do that...) Razz

lol! yeah, i guess it doesn't! good to see an intellectual amongst us. keep posting Smile

View user profile http://creativelyfertile.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum