AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have Questions :)

+7
kyo
Arr0wHeaD
Ithil
Omkar
Jin
Red
Aceviper
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty I have Questions :) Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Why is the Rules thread locked? If someone wants to ask a question like I do, wouldn't it make more sense to post in the Rules thread?

Are separate threads allowed for sequels?

26I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Fri May 28, 2010 11:43 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Well, don't look at me - I have no idea what is happening.

I'm bloody super pissed because someone put this shitty "admin" pic beneath my name - BECAUSE I'M NOT. You don't put Admin pics underneath anyone's name that you wish, Omkar/Arr0w.

REMOVE IT, YOU S.O.B!

27I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 am

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Where is EVERYBODY?! Smile

28I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:07 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Now THAT's a good question.

According to what I've gathered:
Arr0w - Crappy internet, 2nd year at college = busy busy
AceViper - Crappy internet(same as Arr0w's), Ragnarok, college.
Dylan - Too busy with college. Even for the CB. Pops in and out every other day.
Saint_Exodia - Busy with 12th. Probably spending way too much time over Facebook. We'll find out in May.
Omkar Khandekar - Is busy being BIGSHOT in college.
Ankita - Busy with exams and college. Wishes to come back here to post something, but nobody posts anything here anymore. Is very pissed about that.
Red - Asshead, exams, backlogs, ...... problems, but he doesn't come here mainly because he's an asshead.
Ampitup - Comes here, but doesn't have company to post. u__u
Jin - Away fom a PC most of his time, Facebooking via mobile, busy with college, movie making (yes, you heard me right).
May - Retired. We'll miss you! T_T
Kyo - Busy. Doesn't even come to the CB these days. Respect the man, he's a ROCKET SCIENTIST.
DH - Inactive. Got a job. Got a life. Stuck in Noida. We're all waiting for the Rabid Jester of Amalga to return.
Rukawa_Kaede - ....... too busy stalking that Arsenal jock. God rest his soul.
Usaka_Eien - I talked to her a couple of days ago, she's REALLLLLY busy with college. Apparently she's got ...... problems....
Kahoko - She never left. She was always here. +rep for Mary.
Shweta ~ Gackt's Fujin - Got promoted to BIGSHOT in college. Doesn't have the time to do anything else. Still manages to watch a couple of GACKT PVs every now and then though. lol
Shruti - ..... eh... Kahoko?
Apocalypse - Doing part-time job.... which takes up all her time. Wait, doesn't that make it full time? Other than the job, she's busy with college too.... which ever comes first.
Blackflame - ...... err.... Kahoko?
Yuki - ..... whatever happened to that one?
Kotomi - I believe she wasn't much of a poster here. She used to come on the CB... but very rarely nowadays.
Wolfman - .... er... somebody from Bangladesh. Absolutely no idea what's with him.
Koolaidman - He's doing a part-time job AND getting paid to study. Gotta love America. Can't blame him for being busy.
Ichi - Finds derivatives for trigonometic functions really hard. She needs practice. Busy with school. Recently got promoted to Chuck Norris of her school.
AG - No frikkin idea
AI Chan - Ask Amp or someone....

Detective_Ryukai - ..... ask yourself.

.... if I missed out somebody that's because I dont care about you, guy! Sue me.
Now, does this answer your question, Det Chan?

29I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:28 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I'm right here. Not in one piece, though, college has been an experience akin to being taser-ed between the eyes.

I had been absent for long stretches anyway, so I doubt it made a difference.

I kind of got a new member to come in, she posted on the Gandhi topic.

aaand I had horrible net and PC problems. The College Comp labs have more viruses than Paris Hilton...and they ended up infecting my PC when I got files home for project work.

Speaking of Project work, thats mostly the reason I come online nowadays. Must run to complete it now...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

30I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Arr0wHeaD wrote:I kind of got a new member to come in, she posted on the Gandhi topic.
Who? varnaac?
Well, she posted just once. Ask her to com here again. Amp and he rest of the gang will be here... even if I wont.
*new member*
*celebrations*

And good luck with those projects.

31I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Thankies Red!!! Razz I think i know what Rukawa is up to as well...other than stalking Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey. Razz Me? busy doing nothing! Sorta Razz

32I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:39 pm

arsnlFAN

Yeeeeeeeee Aaron Ramsey!!!

Go Gunnerrrrrrrs!

33I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

I'M NOT STALKING ANYONE! Ugh.
(Play along. I don't want him to think I'm stalking him in case he sees this. Eh heh heh.)
@rest of the members:Seriously, I'm not stalking anyone.

And I have no idea who 'arsnlFAN' is, and though I suspected it was me for a second there I can now cross my heart and swear to die it wasn't me. I was watching TV with my Grandmum then.)

34I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Yet, you make your facebook status : Brilliant stalker....and call me up and tell me " i've found his profile!" then make your status : I hate Colleen.....now you're telling me you aren't a stalker?!

35I have Questions :) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have Questions :) Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:46 pm

Rukawa_Kaede

Rukawa_Kaede

Shhh!! Aaron may see this Razz Razz
I don't want him to find out...I mean be mistaken eheheh...
Anyway I just stalk him on the internet... And that's his brothers profile I found >< Damn him/ Breaking my little heart... Well I wouldn't have sent a request anyway so light . . .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum