AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Community (Draft version)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Community (Draft version) Empty The Community (Draft version) Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:32 am

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

As per my discussion with ace over FB, and the interest shown by some of the older members of the animax family, I hereby present my idea (mostly unformed as of now, I'm only presenting a rough sketch to gauge the feasibility) of a serious RPG.

A group of online buddies seemingly unknown to each other in personal life decide to build a community on the net, a private gathering place to hang out and have fun. After a few months, they decide to have an offline meeting, to know each other better. Things were looking bright, until one of the members was mysteriously found dead during the gathering. The police, passing it on as a mere accident, chose to let things slide. The offline meeting ends without further incidents and they part ways, but still continue to persist with the online community.
Few months pass, then starts the fatal chain of incidents. One by one, the community members start turning up dead in their homes. The police are left baffled. Isolated, they seem like freak accidents. But when put together, they form the destructive trail of a psychotic serial killer. Now, their numbers dwindling, the community members decide to gather forces and put up one last front. What they don't know is they are about to discover the dark past that binds them together. And this killer may turn out to be closer to them than they think, hell bent on justice and revenge.

I know, it's cliched and nothing original, but I thought it would make for an interesting RPG. Your thoughts please....?

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

2The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:07 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Seems like an interesting idea! But I'll have to think about how to frame the story, with the points you have pointed out! Very Happy

3The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:50 am

DIE HARD

DIE HARD

Sure Ace..work away your magic. Show us the power of that fertile brain of yours!!

http://insaneanime.ning.com/

4The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:20 pm

Andreas

Andreas
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

Ace haven't u framed the RPG already?
This is gonna take loooong 'till it materialises, if it does.

DH why don't you work on a story based onto what's in your head. If you want I can also help you with feedback and then start it on.

This RPG will end up like the other one which is still pending. Sorry, no offence implied, I am also an on'n'off member. Razz

5The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:14 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

The other RPG Stopped cuz we got a PM which showed us flaws in every part of the story :S Zombie stories tend to move that way since absolute jobless people have made stuff like zombie survival guide and stuff. (srsly)

I want to try and think about this one, but...there are so many threads, and trying to..."web" it all up is kinda tough.

Starting the rpg would take a second, but for it to be good, you need to give it a matter of thought :<

6The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:58 pm

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

No rpg? then

7The Community (Draft version) Empty Re: The Community (Draft version) Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:28 am

Reality

Reality
INACTIVE MEMBER!
INACTIVE MEMBER!

Hello

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum