AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Talon RO :P

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Talon RO :P Empty Talon RO :P Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Lol. I play this server Razz Since they were doing a promotional event, I thought I'd help them in some way xP

Talon RO :P TRO_Banner_Normal

Ragnarok Online?
Ragnarok Online often referred to as RO, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. The game was originally released August 2001 and has since attracted millions of players to experience the rich world it has to offer.

The game offers over 15 unique classes with their individual styles and mechanics. You can be the High Priest keeping your party alive against hordes of monsters, or perhaps the High Wizard to mow down the monster armies with your powerful magic.

Cute 2D characters with customizable looks! Customizable hairstyles, clothing palettes along with headgears lets you make your character look exactly how you want to.

Large and detailed 3D game world that continues to grow! RO was released 2001, and the development still continues. There are hundreds of maps to explore, thousands of monsters to fight and more quests then you can count.

Challenge other guilds in the War of Emperium! War of Emperium or WoE is a competitive battle between guilds. Guilds aim to conquer castles which are often guarded by opposing guilds. This results in large team based battles where you really need to work together in order to defeat your enemies!

TalonRO?
TalonRO is a highly customized server which offers an completely different experience compared to most other RO servers. The fast paced gameplay on TalonRO is thanks to custom cards and weapons. Almost all of our MVP cards are customized to give a different edge to the gameplay.

Now you might wonder "But MVP cards are only obtainable from MVP's so how can everyone get them?" Well there are many ways. The most important being minigames, TalonRO has an unique reward system where you earn reward points from playing various minigames. These points can then be exchanged to Talon Coins which may be used to purchase various things such as in game items, sex/name change or a rollback!

While MVP gears play a big role in the gameplay of TalonRO we also realize that not everyone can get them fast. So there is also a "Vanilla" mode available. This basically restricts the usage of most custom items thus giving new players a fair chance even against old veterans who may be decked out with good gear.

Overall TalonRO is a server which will offer something to everyone. Whether you like fast paced action with lots of damage or a slower traditional RO TalonRO will be everything you want it to be.

Server Features:
- eAthena Platform. Episode 13.3 - El Dicastes
- Dynamic 5x/5x/3x Rates, which are affected by our Reward System (can go up to 8x/8x/3x)
- Renewal Client
- Unique Reward System, allowing anyone to get a hold on Reward Items
- Max Level: 99/70
- Brasilis, including quests!
- Manuk & Splendide, including all fields, monsters and MVPs
- Nidhoggur
- Quest Log
- Sealed Shrine
- Endless Tower
- Orc Instance
- 700+ hats & 90+ hairstyles
- Rest Bonus System
- Regular WoE, WoE 2.0, Vanilla WoE
- New Pet Stat System
- Mercenaries
- Level-dependent Stat & Skill Reset and Healer, Job Changer, etc.
- Custom Super Quest
- Unique Control Panel with Support Ticket System, various statistics, etc.
- Regular Updates
- Game Master Challenge
- Poring Catch
- Haunted House

If you are interested, don't hesitate to visit us at http://www.talonro.com!

2Talon RO :P Empty Re: Talon RO :P Wed May 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Talon RO :P TRO_Banner_Tiny

Talon RO :P TRO_Banner_Small

Talon RO :P TRO_Banner_Normal

Talon RO :P TRO_Banner_Large

3Talon RO :P Empty Re: Talon RO :P Sat May 14, 2011 4:43 am

Red

Red
Complete Douchebag!
Complete Douchebag!

Shouldn't this be put under the Games section or Aceviper's Hideout?
Just asking.
BTW, the game looks very inviting. Maybe I'll join after I get my new PC... hopefully by July.

4Talon RO :P Empty Re: Talon RO :P Thu May 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Red wrote:Shouldn't this be put under the Games section or Aceviper's Hideout?
Just asking.

xP

Red wrote:BTW, the game looks very inviting. Maybe I'll join after I get my new PC... hopefully by July.

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum