AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Empty Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Well I wanted to see if people remember any of the old cartoons aired on Cartoon Network. Preferably around the time when Power-zone came into existence and these small bits aired before it started.
I'm talking about The Herculoids, Birdman, Space Ghost and many others. Including a genie called Shazann, Moby Dick, Thundarr the Barbarian and so on..

I remember just bits of it and so I am trying to get the series one by one via torrents. You can also talk about cartoons during power-zone but I believe most people remember them thanks to their popularity Razz
Who can forget Swat Kats and their Turbo cat jet, the cool missiles and Razor on his mobike getting back into the jet after a small countdown. Real Adventures of Johnny Quest and Thunder cats.

2Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Empty Re: Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:48 pm

Arr0wHeaD

Arr0wHeaD
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

I remember clearly, Amp. I also go so far as to say that if someone hasn't seen those shows, they've had a sad childhood.

But here's the thing, I'm fairly sure there's a thread for it already?

https://amalganation.forumotion.net/t376-childhood-cartoons

But you've specified 'Power Zone' so yeah, Lets have a separate Thread!

Like I said, wasted childhood for the youth of today who have never seen Swat Kats.
****Damn that stuff was awesome.
For those of you who'd want in on it even today-
http://www.kickasstorrents.com/torrents/search/?q=swat+kats

Goodness me. It pains me to see such a poor seed/leech ratio on those torrents. Not 2 weeks ago I was talking to my cousin (who's in 8th std.) and the poor sod has no memory of it whatsoever...

https://amalganation.forumotion.net

3Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Empty Re: Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

My bad. I'll be sure to give every post a look the next time I start one. And coming to Swat Kats you can find small sized mkv files if you google for it along with forum cartoon world. The links there are still up. Most people don't remember these old ones because they've outgrown their old selves and right now with all the Ben 10 and the rest of the shows being aired its a sad sad thing. Kids these days have lost something so beautiful they might never get it back unless they want to dig up the cartoon past. And from the way things are right now, they might not do it at all. Calling ourselves lucky to be a part of such a wonderful era would be an understatement.

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

I loved Swat cats T_T but i don't remember anything now! I used to watch it with my sister when i was 4 or 5 T_T

5Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Empty Re: Cartoons from the CN era (Power-Zone) Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:49 am

shruti

shruti
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I remember Swat Cats, Johnny Quest and Thunder Cats!!! I used to watch them all day! They should air all these cartoons again sometime. I miss them T^T

renny

renny
Uprising Member
Uprising Member

I miss power zone cartoons.. they only show swat cats and thunder cats on Boomerang >.<,

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum