AmalgaNation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AmalgaNation

A Forum For Fans of All Audio-Visual Media

Members are requested to always regularly check the "Announcements" Section.
An IRC webchat has been placed at the bottom of the portal page. Type in a name and enter. This way, you do not need a IRC client, just open the portal page. No logging into forum account needed.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Darn net problems

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Darn net problems Empty Darn net problems Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:04 am

Aceviper

Aceviper
Administrator
Administrator

Well, as far as Ace and Arrow go, we're both having net problems =/

We both have the same ISP and hence both have the same problem : certain webpages aren't opening for us - no idea what the reason is. While I can view the forum, the Chatbox isnt loading for me =(

Also, I guess, Arrow's second year is gonna be much more hectic than mine, not saying mine isnt, but relatively. So he may be occupied in tuitions and so on~

Well, there is also the fact that I play Talon Ragnarok online so much xD; but lets not think much on that xD'

BUT! on the bright side, IM BAK!

XD Just gotta get the darn Net back properly, and gotta start downloading anime again, my upload speed is bad, but I'll try to start uploading stuff now =D

Also, check the other announcement for Uploading.

P.S - I got kinda attached to RO earlier, but later on my net started DC-ing a lot, web pages didnt open AT ALL, which is funny, cuz I could download via torrents if I had the torrent file and play RO - but couldn't open any webpages - which is why I was absent for most of the time =(

2Darn net problems Empty Re: Darn net problems Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Detective_Ryukai

Detective_Ryukai

Welcome back Aceyyyy! Razz fix that problem quick!!

3Darn net problems Empty Re: Darn net problems Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Ampitup

Ampitup

Too little too late. Looks like Acey is hibernating again. Good luck with ragnarok dude. Break some (animated) bones!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]